Chapter One: Moving Forward

Luckily I found a new manger later that week. I called her and told her that I really needed to do something to get me back on top. She told me we could have a meeting at her office and we could think of something together. I got out of my warm all white bed. I put on my black leggings, Nicki Lipstick crop top, and my white Spice Girls platform tennis shoes and I was off. Her office was really nice and huge; I've never been in an office this nice before.

"Miss Black, Zoey is ready for you." I got up and headed for her private office.

"Hi Zoey, thank you for becoming my manager on such short notice." I said walking in and sitting on one of her hard chairs.

"Oh no thank you! Its going to be fun!" She said looking up from her computer. "Guess what? I have something for you already!" Zoey said looking back at her computer.

"That's funny." I said knowing that no one would ever hire me.

"I'm serious India. Its a reality show, called... One sec let me find the email." She said as I was about to die right there.

"Wait your serious?!" I yelled jumping out of my seat.

"Yes India, I just said that. Gosh you really need to listen better. Oh here it is, its called: After Hollywood." She said looking up at me again.

"What is it about?" I asked biting my nails.

"Lets see, here we go, it says: ten washed up celebrities will live in one mansion together, for a centre amount of time. That's all it says. Oh and you have a photo shoot with Play Boy tomorrow. Have a nice day India, I'm running late for a meeting across town." Then she got up and left but I couldn't move, I couldn't believe what just happened.

After I could move again, I got up and left. When I got to my car I texted Whitney and told to get to my house right away. I pulled into my driveway and spotted Whitney's car across the street. I ran up to my door and expected to see her there waiting for me.; but then I remembered that I had given her a key last year.

"Whitney, where the hell are you?" I yelled as I walked into my house.

"Over here!" She yelled from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and pulled two beers out of the fridge and handed one to Whitney.

"Your not going to believe this! I got a job!" I yelled while jumping up and down. "And I'm doing a photo shoot with Play Boy tomorrow!" Whitney started to scream and jump with me.

"Wait this is legit right?" Whitney asked killing the vibe.

"Yes Whitney it is legit."

"Can I go with you to Play Boy?"

"Totally, well if they let you in." We started to jump around giggling and screaming like little girls. That night we were up all night talking and giggling like we hadn't seen each other for months.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up, put on my hot pink Juicy track suit, and met the SUV and diver that Zoey hired for me out side my house. The car was so clean and shiny I was almost uncomfortable.

"Where too?" Asked the diver.

"Whitney's house, and then the hotel I'm shooting at." I said updating my Twitter.

"Just the hotel!" I heard from behind and I started to scream.I turned to find Whitney in the trunk and starting to climb over the seat.

"What the fuck man! You almost made me pee myself!" I yelled as the diver drove us away.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait for you to pick me up so I thought I would surprise you!" Whitney said pulling out her phone.

"Its cool, I was running late anyway." We pulled up to the hotel a couple minutes later and were shown to the room we were shooting in.

"Thank you." I said to the bellhop who helped us. There was tons of people in the room running around and talking very loudly.

"Ah! India, your finally here!" Said a very gay guy.

"Sorry, I'm late." I said as he pulled me into a makeup chair.

"Its okay darling, let me do your makeup." After he did my makeup I was pulled into a dressing room and ripped out of my clothes and into a really small red thong. I was on a all white bed with nothing covering my boobs but my hair and a pillow. I was really enjoying it actually until I saw him. My ex-boyfriend. What was he doing here, we just broke up like two days ago.

"Hey, India." He said in his most charming voice. Douche bag.

"Hell-o. Ry-an." I said claiming off the huge bed. "What are you doing here?" I said with a sigh and grabbed a robe.

"I'm here for the shoot." He said.

"HA HA. That's soooo funny, now get out." I said pointing at the door.

"No, he really is. We wanted to do a photo shoot with you and him while you were dating, but you guys broke. So now we are doing a breakup shoot." The photographer said.

"You just made that up!" I yelled ready to jump this mofo.

"Yes, yes I did. Ryan go get dressed or should I say undressed." He said while chuckling at himself.When he came back he was in underwear and a tie.

"Get on the bed Ryan." Ryan claimed up a little to eager and lied down. "Okay now India get on top of him."

"What! WE. ARE. BROKEN. UP." I yelled.

"I know, you'll see." I claimed up, slowly but surly. After that they told me to pull his tie and act like I've been beating on him. It was fun, aspacialy when they gave me tape to put over his mouth. And later I got to tare it off. We were done so I went to the bath room to change. I opened the door and caught Whitney in the bathroom with some bellhop.

"Whitney, really at my photo shoot? Out!" I yelled at the bellhop. "Come on Whit, lets go." I said after I changed. We were in the parking lot waiting for our car when Ryan drove up.

"Hey, need a ride?" Ryan asked as he stopped.

"NO! Our car will be here soon." I said pretending not to care.

"You looked great today." He said being creepy.

"Thanks." Whitney said trying to make me smile.

"I meant India." He said.

"Oh, so your saying that Whitney doesn't look great?" I asked.

"No, no I just mean that you looked extra great." He said trying to cover his ass.

"Oh, so your saying that I look better than Whitney?" I asked.

"No, no I just, just, oh whatever." He said as he drove away.That made me so happy that I didn't stop smiling all day. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whitney to your right