Chapter Three: After Hollywood

I put my last suitcase into the SUV and climbed into the back. I pulled my hair back and lied down. The ride to the house felt like forever, but we finally made it there at 8:30. I'm usually still in bed.

"Okay miss, we're  here."

"Aren't you going to get my bags?"

"No, they told me not to." I climbed out of the car and pulled my five bags out. I dragged one of them up to the front door of the huge mansion and rang the door bell. The door flew open, there stood a gray haired man in a tux.

"Hello, you must be miss India, I'm Frank. Come in, leave your bags here. We'll get someone to bring them in." The mansion had a high green ceiling, with white walls, white couches, pink and purple pillows, gold lamps, and gold bowls with green apples in it. It was insane, it had a spiral staircase with a zebra rug on it.

"Please sit where ever you like in the living room." Frank said snapping me out of my dream.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, thanks." I sat on the white couch and suddenly realized that there was a girl sitting across from me. She had short blonde hair that framed her face perfectly. She had very fair skin, with hazel eyes.

"Hi, your India Black right?" She asked in her meek little voice.

"Yeah, and you are?" I felt bad because everyone had been famous at one point in their lives.

"Hannah, Hannah Washington. I was in the show 'The Happiest Family on Earth', when I was 8."

"Oh yeah! You were the little girl with her hair down to your ass."

"Yeah, its all gone now." She said with a chuckle.

"How did you end up on this show, I mean this show is for like washed up celebrities." I said taking a cup of coffee from Frank. "Thank you." I said to him.

"I stole things from Tiffany's." As she said that I spit out a mouth full of my drink.

"You? Really?"  I said taking a small cloth napkin out of Frank's hand.  

"That's what everyone says. I don't have a lot of money and to stay famous you have to have nice things, so that's what I did I got nice things. For free."

"Did you go to jail?"

"Yes, for six months. I was sentenced  for a year but got out early on good behavior."

"Wow, never would had thought that you had gone to jail."

"No ever does." She said pulling her khaki skirt down.

"Girls meet Mrs. Collin McAdams." Frank said leading in a tall, blonde, skinny man.

"Hi." He said with a *Flin Rider smile. Then I remembered who he was, he was the guy in the 90's T.V. show about stoned high schoolers. But in reality he was hooked on cocaine and couldn't keep an acting job ever since.  

"Hey." I said looking at him up and down. He was wearing a blue collard shirt that was only half way buttoned up and wasn't tucked in to his pants, his pants were white, he had a thin gold chain around his neck that match his huge gold watch, and he had dark  brown loafers. I don't know how a washed up pop star could look this nice and have clothes that were wroth that much. I have heard that he deals cocaine now though.

"Your undressing me with your eyes." He said smiling at me.

"Me? No, no." I said getting up and pouring more coffee.

"Whatever you say miss black out drunk." As he said that, two men walked in chuckling. Then I realized that they were twins.

"Hello, I'm Frank. You two must be the Joan's Twins."

"Yes." They said together. Then a girl came running in after them.

"I'm here!!!"

"Good Miss. Kim is her, we are all here. Talk get to know each other the rest of the rules will be told at brunch. Brunch will be served at 10:00." Frank said and then left.

"OMG your the girl who showed her tits." Kim said looking at me and laughing. I knew her from somewhere. Oh I know she was a teen star on Disney channel like two years ago, but left to join playboy. The only thing, playboy didn't want her. So she screamed and shouted at the gates until a playboy came out and told her to go away. But Kim didn't take that so she beat the crap out of her and then Kim went to jail for a year.

"OMG your the slut playboy didn't want! And guess who they did want, me!" I smiled and winked at her.

"Oh, she dissed you." The twins said.

"DJ." One said.

"And I'm PJ." The other said.

"Nice to meet you." I said with a smile. They both wore black and white paisley collard shirts, white pants, gold chains and black sneakers.

"Well at least I have a good since of fashion." Kim said trying to act so much better.

"Really? you just look like every other Kim Kardashion want a be." I said. I looked down at my high wasted light pink pelted tennis skirt, white velvet crop top, and silver stilettos.

"Whatever!" She said like the winey bitch she was.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The twins to your right.