Chapter two: Hot mess

READ FROM BEGINNING!

------------------------------------------

Whitney and I walked into my house and pulled out a bottle of vodka. The photo shoot had where'd me out yet I had tons of energy.

"Why are we sitting here drinking a bottle of vodka by our selfs, when you just did a photo shoot for Play Boy?" Whitney asked taking a sig of the vodka.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked getting a box of blueberries out of the fridge.

"Hit the club!" Whitney said a little drunk already.

"How about no..." I said trying not to get in a mess again.

"How about yes!!! Come on India, why not?" She asked drinking the rest of the vodka.

"Because Whitney!"

"Come on, just a couple hours?"

"Fine, let me get ready..." I said walking up to my room. I put on a black short cut out dress and pink platforms.

"Oh you look hot girl!" Whitney yelled suddenly in club wear.

"Where did you get that outfit from?" I asked walking into the kitchen. She was wearing a tight black leather crop top, a short tight red skirt, and black platform boots.

"My car, any good bad girl has club clothes in her car!" She said grabbing her purse. "Let's go!" She said running out the door.

When we arrived at KIWI the line was down the street. We walked to the front and got right into the V.I.P. area. The club was stuffy and smelt like smoke, yet I loved it. It was like home to me.

"KIWI is AMAZING tonight!" Whitney said into my ear.

"Yeah totally, order me a martini dry, I'M GOING DANCING!" I yelled over the music. I made it to the dance floor and made it to the middle. I attracted tons of guy my way and put myself in between two of them. Our body's moved to the rhythm of the music.

I danced for about an hour then went to get my martini. The night went fast I drank a lot and danced more.

I woke up the next morning in a bed that wasn't mine... I turned to the middle of the bed and saw a guy I have never seen before. Wait, I have seen this guy before, he was in that movie where he was a murder and killed tons of pretty girls. Scary. At least it was just a movie.

I got up and walked over to where my dress and underwear was. I put it on quietly and was almost out of the room when I bumped into a table.

"Where are you going India?" He asked in a sleepy voice.

"Out..." I said about to open the door.

"Wait don't go, how will you get home? Want me to drive you?" He asked grabbing his clothes.

"No, no, I'll call a taxi!" I said running out of his room and down the stairs.

"Wait can I get your number?!" He yelled as I was walking out his door.

"No." I said closing the door behind me. I tripped over a news paper and picked it up.

"Hot mess celebrity!" I read the headline. "Hot mess celebrity danced on tables with boobs out and threw up everywhere!" I said as I read the rest, but then I stopped when I saw the picture. It was me! Me with my boobs hanging and on top of a table. I called a taxi and told the driver to drive fast. I jumped out of the car when I got home and ran up to my door. I unlocked the door and ran in side. I found Whitney knocked out on my couch.

"Whitney wake up!" I yelled as I hit her with a couch pillow.

"What! What happened?" She asked sitting up.

"You let me get hammered!" I yelled walking away from her. "And show my boobs and throw up on people! This is the reason why I didn't want to go out last night, oh and I slept with somebody!" I yelled at her.

"Wow come down." Whitney said fixing her rat nest of hair. I throw the news paper at her.

"Here look at that!" I yelled as she unfolded the paper.

"Oh shit Indi..." She said looking at the photo.

"Yea I now! I'm screwed!" I yelled as I threw myself on the couch. "Zoey's going to kill me..." I cried into my hands.

"Yup..." Whitney said quietly. It was quiet for a minute until my phone rang.

"Oh shit it's Zoey..." I said looking at my phone. I answered it and pulled it up to my ear.

"Hello..." I said waiting to hear her yell at me.

"Hi India, I'm sooo proud of you!" Zoey said happily into the phone.

"Wait what?" I asked very confused.

"The show you were hired onto loved what you did last night!" She said as if she was jumping up and down.

"What! Really?" I asked as I stopped crying.

"Yes your now perfect for After Hollywood! Listen I have to go but see you when the show starts in a couple days."

"Wait a couple days?"

"Yeah on Saturday your moving in!" She said and then hung up. The first thing that came to mind was, OH SHIT...

---------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN AWHILE.