💐House is not a home💐 pt.11

OKAY SO I POSTED THIS ONE AND SOON I WILL POST THE EXILE TOMMY CHAPTER!!! :D AND PROBABLY- POSSIBLY- PART 4 TO JELOUS :D

-

After all the brothers heart to hearts with each other they all felt a sense of peace. They were taking a bolder off their shoulder and entrusting it to someone else. Someone who they love and care for. It was nice.

They all felt better and hung out as much as they could. Well... Wilbur would still go through his depressive episodes and refuse to get out of bed. But he was trying. They were all trying.

After all they are just kids.

Now though. Today was a very very special day where they would leave it all behind them for a bit.

It was finally the day of the wedding.

Tommy was exhilarated! A few days before the wedding Tommy had agreed to be a flower boy instead. He didn't want to overstep by being a grooms mate. Besides as they were practicing he realized how uncomfortable the angle is where he'd be standing was.

He wanted a full view and that meant being a flower boy. He was happy about his choice.

Tommy had combed his hair to the side a bit and smiled at himself. He wore a red suit with a black tie. Very handsome. He had told himself. He preened, feeling very confident and masculine.

Could the day get any better?

Wilbur was exactly on the same boat as Tommy. He was excited of course! He has grown to really care about Karl, Sapnap, and George. However he felt very anxious.

He was in a panic trying to get his hair to slick back but no amount of gel seemed to work. He eventually got so fed up an decided to give up on the idea. It made him look dumb anyway.

He walked over to the restroom and began to rinse off all the gel in the sink scrubbing and scrubbing til he grew tired. He got a towel making sure not to get his black suit wet. Then he dried it to the best of his ability.

He was overwhelmed. He kept on thinking about how hard it would be at that party. The temptations all around. Alcohol was always a must at party's. Wilbur was nervous on how well he could hold himself back.

He was scared of failing.

He shrugged and sucked it up. He continued to dry his hair.

Technoblade was fine. Is what he told himself anyway. Looking up in the mirror he didn't know how to feel.

His appearance bothered him. He couldn't figure out why. All he knew was how exposed he felt. He felt vulnerable in a way. Maybe his outfit?

His outfit was a bit different then his usual fancy attire. It was more feminine he'd say.

Instead of a casual button up. It was a silky black blouse with loose layered sleeves. Instead of cargo pants like usual. He instead wore black jeans. They wrapped tightly around his thighs. He wore the same thick black boots he always did.

He loved the outfit when he got it.

Though right now he was unsure.

He didn't have the same sense of security he would if he was wearing a t-shirt or hoodie or even his other outfits. It confused him.

Maybe it was his hair??

Tommy had done Technoblade's hair a different way today. It was a half down half up ponytail situation but with a twist. On each side Tommy added a small braid with golden hair pieces. Just to make it stand out.

Now... Technoblade would be lying if he said he didn't feel pretty. However something still bothered him. He chose to ignore it.