Allowed to Kill

.
.
.

Tatsumi's Group POV

.
.
.

A few days had passed after that strange night in the barn.

Since that night, the situation of Tatsumi and his friends has improved a lot.

For starters, they found themselves a place to stay while they find a way to enlist in the military.

In the meantime, the young friends have settled on the edge of a forest near the capital.

From this place, they could research the capital obtaining information such as the layout of the city.

But for now, the three friends were busy getting ready to eat.

Everyone had their share of the job: Ieyasu made the rice while Tatsumi cut the vegetables and Sayo supervised her friends.

.
.
.

Sayō

If you want a better position in the military, you have to start by raising your own abilities.

Moreover, even if things go wrong, we will be able to survive on our own.

.
.

Ieyasu

But how to join the army !?

.
.

Sayō

It's simple, we will support the capital as best we can until our actions are noticed.

.
.

Tatsumi

But how are we....

.
.

Sayō
(Cutting Tatsumi, looking happy)

Let's hurry up to eat, and then we'll start our day!

.
.
.

Kumagawa POV

.
.
.

For his part, Kumagawa was in the kitchen with Akame.

<<The Minus>> either wore a black apron or was annotated
"Nude Apron Master" in white.

As for her, Akame had made a ponytail with a small ribbon, moreover she wore a pink apron with a small image of a bear's head above the words Kuma-San.

Currently our protagonist is busy peeling tomatoes, while Akame was nibbling on some grapes.

.
.
.

Kumagawa
(looking jaded)

[We've only been cooking for days...]

[If only you were wearing nothing but this apron, Akame-chan !]

.
.

Akame
(deciding to ignore the last sentence of <<the Minus>>)