Kill the evildoers

.
.
.
Seryu POV
.
.
.
The next morning, Seryu made a decision and went to see her friends.

The young woman wanted to talk to her group before leaving to do their patrol.

For his band, things have changed since Sayo got his Teigu.

First of all, the power of the party will increase significantly, since half of the party is now in possession of a Teigu…

But before he can exploit the possibilities of this new force, Seryu must clarify the situation with his group.

Indeed, since they learned that Seryu has a Teigu, Tatsumi's group is wary of the young woman.

.
.
.

Seryu

Hi friends !

.

.

Ieyasu

Oh hello Seryu

.
.

Seryu

Alright, I know you have some questions about my Teigu…

In fact my Teigu is Koro-chan!

.
.

Tatsumi
(shocked)

WHAT !?

.
.

Ieyasu
(shocked, pointing at Koro)

WAITS !

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HIM!?

.
.

Seryu

Yes, it's the Teigu <<Hecaton Chires>>, but I prefer to call it Koro-chan!

.
.

Sayo
(keeping calm)

So how did you get Koro?

You had to defeat its user like Tatsumi and Ieyasu to recover <<Spectator>>.

.
.

Seryu
(this rubbing his head embarrassed, then hugging Koro)

In fact, it was not so glorious…

Apparently Koro-chan wasn't compatible with any high-ranking soldiers, so the empire to be tested paired Koro-chan with lower-ranking soldiers.

When I passed the test, Koro-chan seemed to like the justice in my heart, so now he's my partner, right Koro-chan?

.
.

Koro

Kyuu~~
    ❤️

.
.