Chapter II

+Neteyam's POV +

  I stormed over to the two of them as I see Y/n looking at me surprised. Lo'ak with his light bulb shaped head ass just rolled his eyes at me, annoyed. I shove him away from her, hissing.

  "What do you think you're doing?" I ask him, looking down at him. He hissed back, pushing me with twice as much force. "Why did you kiss her, man, she has a reputation she needs to maintain! And she obviously didn't want to be kissed!"

  "Oh, shut the fuck up! You're acting like if it was you, you wouldn't do it! We all know it's a damn lie, you're just jealous that I kissed her before you," he hisses, baring his fangs at me. That wasn't the point! He kissed her without her permission!

   I growl and jump at him (AWOOP JUMP SCARRRE), tackling him to the ground. His hisses in pain and flips us over, punching me. I pull throw him off of me angrily, punching him square in the mouth. He stands up again, feeling his lip. He looks at his finger, which was covered in blood. Y/n's eyes widen. His eyes narrow.

  "Oh shit-," she says out loud, almost reading my thoughts. She backs away before nodding at me and rushing off. Damn, now I gotta deal with this dumb ass fuck kid. An angry Lo'ak was not one to be messed with Lo'ak punches me in the face, and knees me in the stomach. I double over in pain, hissing. I tackle him to the ground as soon as I recover, trying to pin him. He bites my arm. Not surprised. When Lo'ak's mad, he doesn't stop. He lands a punch to my face. I see my father and mother approaching out the side of my eye, Y/n's family following. Dad grabs me around my waist, lifting me off of my brother while cursing underneath his breath.

  Mom grabs Lo'ak, hissing at him. When she sees the blood on his face, she looks at me, eyes wide. She then turns back to her youngest son, wiping the blood off his face, whispering to him urgently in quiet Na'vi. 

  I see Kiri looking, unbothered while she was holding a sleeping Tuk in her arms. Tsireya stood, eyes wide. Y/n rushed over to me, scanning me for injuries. I see Ao'nung glaring out the corner of my eye, and I resist the urge to go over there and slap that nappy puff off his head.

  "What were you thinking, boy? Trying to kill your brother? I told you to see what they were doing, not start a fucking fight," he tells me angrily, making sure I wasn't hurt.

  "Sorry, sir. I had a good reason," I say as I see Lo'ak and my mother leave out the corner of my eye, Ronal following them to help Lo'ak. For some reason, I couldn't feel any guilt. I felt no remorse whatsoever. He kissed her. And he was right. I am jealous. I can't believe he kissed her! Mom raised him better than that! I will protect Y/n till the day I die. Mark my words.