Chapter IV

+Lo'ak's POV +

I sit, flinching, as Ronal wipes the blood from my face where Neteyam punched me, with his avocado shaped head ass. She dipped the cloth back into the liquid and cleans the wound, muttering under her breath.

"Foolish boy! What were you thinking?" My mother asks, hissing at me. I shrugged.

"He hit me first," I say, careful to watch my tone. A mad Neytiri is a deadly Neytiri. She just hisses quietly, thinking about what I said.

"It is still not right," she said, pausing for a few moments. "Was he bleeding?"

I nodded, a slight smile on my face. "I bit him," I tell her, and she chuckles.

"That's my boy," she says, messing up my hair. She then continues lecturing me. "Still, you do not fight your brother. Why were the two of you fighting?"

My eyes widened, and I see Ronal turn her head sharply at me. Jeez, she scares me.

"Uh.. I may have kissed Y/n," I mumbled, hoping Ronal wouldn't hear. My mother frowns.

"What did you say?"

"I may have kissed Y/n," I say louder, wincing as I hear Ronal shriek. Time for me to get my blue ass out of here. I jump up of the bench, run out the tent. I am not about to deal with two angry mamas.

"Bye, mom! Love you!" I yelled as I heard Ronal yell. I run as far away from the tent as I could, trying to find a secluded spot to hide.

+Y/n's POV+

   Me and Neteyam walked in silence as we looked for his brother; I stared down at my feet.

  "Net? Thanks for helping me," I tell him, stopping. I grab his hand as we come to a halt and I look up at him.

  "Of course. Anything for you," he says, giving me a small smile. "My brrother is a dumbass."

    I laugh softly. Lo'ak isn't the one I want. I look up into Neteyam's golden eyes, thinking. Lo'ak was cool and all, but not for me. I want Neteyam. I take a step closer to him, and he looked down at me confused.

  "Y/n?"

  "Met I kiss you?" I blurt out, my face flushing. His eyes widen and I stand on my tip toes, pressing my lips to his. I feel him stiffen. I pull away and back up anxiously.

  "I-uh-"

"You don't know how I've waited for you to do that," Neteyam says to me, a shocked expression on his face on his face.

Neteyam gets over his shock and steps closer. I gasp as he grins and presses his lips to mine gently, his hands wrapping around my waist, pulling me into him. I feel my stomach squirm, an unfamiliar feeling welling up inside of me. I grasp his hair with my hands as I feel the kiss deepening. Neteyam growls slightly as I tug at his hair, out of breath. He pulls away, looking at me with a grin on his face.

"Damn, you're beautiful."

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Authors Note: Just so y'all know I don't go back and edit my stuff so if something seem off I'm sorry 😭