𝟎𝟏𝟏

┌── ━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━ ──┐

✧*̥˚ CHAPTER ELEVEN *̥˚✧

"It wasn't me."

└── ━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━ ──┘

"Stan!" Diego yells as he walk closer. They saw Stanley carrying a bunch of cleaning products. Stanley looks back with a worried expression but turns away again and walks faster. Diego and Iris looked at each other confused.

"I think he's pretending not to hear us." Iris added.

Diego whistles again as soon as Stan was about to turn the corner. Iris disappeared and appeared infront on him making him flinched in shocked. Iris saw worried and scared on his face.

"Stop right there, kid. What did you do?" She raised her eyebrow. She could feel the fear surrounding him.

"Stanley!" Diego shouts as he stop behind him.

"What you got there?" Iris asked eyeing the products in his hands. Diego snatches one out of his grasp

"What is all this? Acid?" Diego asked Stanley.

"Well, um, you told me to clean up my own mess. I just have to thank you for teaching me such a valuable lesson in personal responsibility." Stanley speak, tried to sound innocent.

"Kid, your lying. I know fear when I see one." Iris looked at him.

"Yeah, were not buying that. What's going on?" Diego asked, raising his eyebrow. Stanley stayed quiet with his mouth wide open. Iris noticed and take Stanley's wrist as she saw blood on it.

"You got blood on you. What's happening?" Iris said before letting go of his wrist. She look at him deathly in the eyes. Stanley began to get scared by her.

"Come on, talk to us." Diego said softly. "Hey, I'm your dad and she's your aunt." Diego says bending down to Stanley's eye level.

"Um... okay." Stanley muttered out. "But you gotta promise me you both won't be pissed." Stanley said. Diego and Iris looked at each other before looking back at him.

...

"Oh no... I'm more than pissed." Iris said in shocked. She saw her brother, Klaus laying there, lifeless. Her eyes widened.

Diego crouches down next to him putting his hand over Klaus's eyes and closing them. "What did you do?"

"Nothing." Stanley lied nervously.