𝟎𝟐𝟓

┌──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┐

✧*̥˚ CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE *̥˚✧

"Are we dead?"

└──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┘

Suddenly the sound of an elevator door was heard. Everyone walkout of the elevator while scanning the area. They could hear the sound of cars in the distance as they walked out. Everyone was confused.

"Cool." Lila laughed. Another person walk out of the elevator.

"Luther? Luther?" Viktor says amazed seeing his brother alive.

"Shit. You can see me?" Luther questions everyone happily.

"Yes!" Viktor shouts

"I'm alive? I'm alive!" Luther yelled happily as he hugs Viktor.

"YES!" Viktor shouts repeatedly.

Then another person walk out of the elevator. "Are we dead?" Iris asked as she looks around.

Everyone was surprised to see Luther and Iris. Before she knew it, Ben hug her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pulled her in for a passionate and meaningful kiss before embracing each other tightly again.

"I thought you died." He hug her tight. Afraid that if he let go, he might lose her again.

"I thought I died too." Iris replied with a sniffle. She was crying tears of happiness. Ben finally put her down but still keep Iris in his embrace. Ben hug her from behind.

"Luther and Iris are alive!" Klaus shouted as everyone cheers and claps.

"Wait." Viktor gestured at him. "That's not all, big guy."

"Huh?" Luther looked down at his body. "Whoa! Oh shit! My body! Wait. I look amazing." Iris give a little laugh at Luther's commented.

"Luther's all svelte now." Klaus commented.

"Wait. I gotta show Sloane." Luther looked around, but couldn't find Sloane anywhere.

Five glanced at his arm. "I got my arm back."

"This is so cool." Luther said excitedly. "W-Wait. Where's Sloane?"

"Oh, she was, uh... She was right behind me-"Klaus said.

"When Allison hit the button." Lila specified.