Epilogue

"Babe, we're going to be late!" Beck called up to Bunny.

"Juniper will be fine with the babysitter!" Jade shouts.

The three were heading to the ten-year reunion at Hollywood Arts. The three married straight out of high school, though it's not recognized as a legal marriage to the State of California it is real to the three who matter most. As their careers took off they made time for each other and eventually little Juniper was born.

She looks like a mini Jade and she's still too young to tell if she has her mother's personality as well. The three don't know which one of the boys is her biological father, and they don't really want to. They're both her father.

"Coming!" Bunny kisses Juniper on her forehead before leaving her to the babysitter. "I wish we could take her with us. I want to just stare at her little face all day."

Bunny took a moment to appreciate how much his wife and husband grew. Still beautiful, really they all look like they're still in college.

Beck kissed Bunny, shaking him out of his thoughts as his brown locks bounced

Beck kissed Bunny, shaking him out of his thoughts as his brown locks bounced. Bunny ran his hands through the long hair he loved so much and asked him to keep it.

Jade pulled Bunny for her kiss before winking at Beck, teasing him. "Okay let's go." They made their way to the car and to the high school.

Bunny thought of what has become of their lives since they graduated. Beck became a successful actor though in the beginning, he was typecast as the 'hot guy'. Once he showed his stunt skills, singing ability, and dance skills they took a chance on him. He is now joining the cast of an anticipated TV series as the main antagonist.

Jade has become the writer and director of a murder mystery movie series that has beaten The Scissoring in box office sales twice and now everyone can't wait for the third one to premiere. Bunny and Beck's proud expressions are worth more than every award she's received.

Bunny himself is about to go on tour for his fourth album. He is praised as one of the greatest singing songwriters of his generation and has people lining up to collaborate with him.

They arrived at the school and jumped out of the car. They followed the loud music to the gym that was decked out in the school's colors. Balloons, streamers, and tablecloths.

"Wow!" Jade said a little impressed.

"Yeah isn't it great?" Cat says as she approaches. She's holding hands with Robbie and Andre follows behind them.

Everyone greets each other with hugs and smiles.