Not So Spiderman...

Plates were banging, spoons were drumming, socks were sliding, pots were boiling, food was sizzling...

Ken was cooking dinner the best way he knew how: rocking out to some great music.

At least, that's what he called it. His kids would call it "A Visual Dad Joke"

Mr. Carson bumped and swayed his hips to his favorite songs, stirring the noodles and sauce for the pasta dinner for his family while humming and murmuring to the tunes, lost in his own thoughts, so much so that he didn't hear the front door open.

Barbie walked in, set down her coat, and took off her shoes. The smells of the pasta dinner wafted through her nose and sounds of the rock concert hit her ears, making her smile crawl up her face. She giggled to herself as she made her way silently into the kitchen to catch the wonderfully familiar sight of her husband hard at work doing what he does best.

Have fun.

Peeking around the corner to the kitchen, Barbie Carson had to cover her mouth at the sight. Her husband was bent over in the oven checking the garlic bread, so his buttocks were in full front, bumping back and forth in his own little adorable way.

This is too easy...

Waiting for the right moment, Barbie crept on over as quietly as she could. Being a trained spy did have its advantages, after all... When she got closer, she bit her lip in anticipation, holding in her excitement. She slowly raised her hand, bringing it up into the air. Her cautious, slow-motion form contradicted her husband's one-man gyrating dance party... Then as slowly as it cranked back for the ready, her hand quickly flew back down onto the right cheek, the cracking sound echoing through the cooking chamber to the point where even some of the birds flew away from the windowsill.

"YYYOOOOOOWWWWWWCCCHHH!!"

She couldn't help it... Barbie lost it. Her cackling caused a side stitch, probably just as painful as the red handprint she left on her husband's butt. Ken winced and rubbed at it, seething in air through his teeth to calm down the stinging vibrations left on his behind. When he gathered his wits after a couple seconds, he spun to see his wife flat on the floor, holding her sides.

"Heh...", he snorted, still soothing his rear with a sarcastic smirk, "Nice to see you, too"

When Barbie's guffaws died down, she panted and heaved in air to calm herself, wiping away at the tears of humor that had freely fallen down her cheek. She opened her eyes to see her husband's raised eyebrow and cocked hips, his one hand still trying to prevent a bruise.

"Hi honey"

Ken exhaled his frustration and rolled his eyes, although she could tell he wasn't angry. Her laughter died down enough for her to pull herself up. She puffed out one final huff and quietly giggled, coming closer to her husband, putting her arms around his waist.

"Sorry... I just had to... When your cute butt sticks out like that, I just can't help it"

Ken laughed, wrapping his arms around hers. He quirked his eyebrow and smirked back down at her with a wink, "Funny, that's my line"

They chuckled together, then savored a loving kiss.

However, it didn't last long...

"—and then I told her, that kid was just too sus... Like, no cap, just trust me"

Libby had walked into the room... fully engorged with whomever was on the other end of her phone conversation. She blew a large bubble from her gum, laughed to the device, and nodded.

"Totes! That's what I said!"

Barbie and Ken watched their 14-year-old daughter march blindly through the kitchen, gesturing wildly to the air as if the other person were here in the room. The conversation must be extremely important, they decided, based on her body language and tone of voice. They watched Libby smile widely.