TICKLISH PT.2 ~ Eli

"Last one puppy-" You finally tilt his head back, nearly caving with the way he's trying to look up at you through his lashes. "Have you figured out your reward yet?"

But he can't think, speak, or do anything with your hand still moving. All he can get out is I- and Mommy- and please-

"Should I let you cum...or not?" He's so absorbed in the pleasure that you're sure he's only hearing parts of your sentences. He'd probably agree to let you ruin his orgasm at this point.

"Please." He says again without thought, shutting his eyes when the pressure gets too much. 25, 25, is being whined almost immediately after, and you finally still your cramped hand.

"Please what?" You whisper, and it takes everything in him to sit still while you praise his ability to hold out. His face seems to turn impossibly more red, but he tries to gather his thoughts quickly because he can't handle the throbbing between his legs much longer.

"Should I touch you like before?" You pull your hand out of Eli's pants, dragging your nails lightly up his stomach, and higher still. "Is this enough for you?"

You've edged him for so long you know it is. Just the sound of your voice is.

C'mon, tell me what you want puppy, you earned it.

He tries to turn his head away, but he can't escape your whispered words. You're too close, he's too close.

You did so, so good, don't you want to cum?

It wasn't really a question. Not when his hips twitch up on their own, searching for the release he can't seem to say through shuddered gasps.

"...on top." Eli forces out, but you only catch the end of his shaky sentence.

"Hmm?" You can guess what he said, your comment from earlier no doubt influencing his choice.

"Please." He says, as if you'd somehow understand what he meant just from that simple word too. But you do, as always, and don't give it to him, instead drawing your toying hands just short of a halt. The let-up makes Eli's head clearer, and his words the same, although they're just as sheepish. "I want you on top."

"Yeah?" Hearing the full sentence is throb-inducing, and you push him to keep going. "Is that all?"

"And to...do...it together." Eli gasps, jutting against your barely moving fingers. "Can-can we?"

Cute.

"Yes," You reply, sparring him the waiting tension since you'd damn near suggested sex first. "Can you sit up?"

Eli pushes up with his feet and your frame, but you stop him before he can resume leaning against you. You needed him sitting up on his own.

"Good. Try not to move."

He stiffens, only shifting his head to follow as you untangle your legs from his. Just one hand is left on his back as you scoot from behind to the front, checking his stability because you know his hands wouldn't be able to catch him.

Eli doesn't need it though, at least not when you're done switching positions and straddling his legs. He's too focused on trying to push against you before you can get a full look at him.

"You're embarrassed." You comment as he puts his head back in the crook of your neck, his heavy breath hitting your skin and sending chills down your spine.

He nods, effectively hiding. He didn't know what else to do, you'd been behind him too long. Despite wanting your gaze, facing you head-on after all of his whining would make him more than a bit shy.