In between sheets

One day

"Don't you dare throw me ..." Mo grumbled as he let, He Tian carry him in such a hurry that both of their shoes weren't even taken off properly. Mo made a mental note to yell at him later for being sloppy but now, he shared his husband's eagerness. He Tian made it to the bedroom in under 3 minutes and just when he was going to fling Mo onto their king-size bed, he was met with a death glare from the redhead that made him stop in his tracks and let him down on the bed as gently as possible. Mo smirked as he took off his jacket and moved back up on the bed. "...Good boy..." He Tian narrowed his eyes at Mo and a rumble left his chest as he urgently ripped off his clothes. Once he was stripped to his boxers, it was Mo's turn to be intimidated. It had been weeks since he had seen He Tian naked in their bedroom and as he looked up from the bed and met with the pristine sculpted body, he felt his teeth tingle.

"...Like what you see, Momo?" He Tian said with a smug face and towered over the redhead like the statue of David. Mo blushed but he wasn't someone who took it lying down. He leaned back on his elbows and spread his thighs, provoking He Tian who upon seeing this, unconsciously gulped air down his throat. "...Isn't that what I should be asking? Don't blame me if your dick explodes." Like a panther pouncing on its prey, He Tian drove in until Mo was caged under his body. "...I would rather explode it inside you." He tilted Mo's chin up with a hand and kissed his lips. "Stuck your tongue out..." he demanded against Mo's lips and mesmerized by his caresses, Mo complied, the red tongue peeking out from between his moist lips. He Tian licked the tip of Mo's tongue, making the man under him shiver a little before he suckled on the tongue and joined their lips in a deep, sloppy wet kiss. Mo wrapped his arms around He Tian's shoulders and hang on for life as the other man continued to lick and sucked at his lips. Mo's eyes were glazed with heat when they separated, his tongue was out as he panted for air. He Tian licked his lips as if he just had a delicious meal and he ran a hand through his hair to move the fringes sticking to his forehead with sweat. He helped Mo out of his shirt and continued pulling off his pants till he was as naked as the day he was born. As he met Mo's eyes that stared back at him with nothing but clear affection contrasting with the skin that flushed with a pink hue, he felt like he wanted to devour him till there was nothing left. "You are fucking driving me crazy..." Mo smiled, and he extended his arms toward He Tian. "Then go crazy. What are you waiting for?"

"Ah...nn...ngh...that's...fucking enough...Ah..." it didn't take long till the whole room was filled with the sound of moans. As they kissed and wrestled over who got to be on top, they somehow ended in 69 with Mo getting the short of the stick. His head was buried between He Tian's legs and the despite his protests, he couldn't escape He Tian's meaty cock slapping and wetting his face with precum while his butt was being pried open ruthlessly and his cock painfully neglected. He Tian smacked one ass cheek as he drove a third finger into Mo's now puckering hole and a throaty wail escaped Mo's trembling lips. "Come on, Mo. Suck on it properly. I love your cheeks but I really wanna be inside your hot mouth. Look...I am giving you a lot of services, aren't I?" "You...ang...fucking prick...just you wait...Next time, I will fuck you so hard till you cry." Mo grumbled but he still grabbed He Tian's stiff cock harshly before giving the head a kiss. He Tian's thighs shook as Mo slowly swallowed the cock inside his mouth, feeling it fill his mouth, press on his tongue, and finally reach the back of the throat. His eyes watered a little, but he wasn't an amateur. As slowly as he went down, he let the cock slide out of the mouth unhurriedly till it sprung outside with a pop sound.

"Agh...Momo..." He Tian moaned as Mo started jerking him off while his tongue played with the tip. The thought of sucking on another man's dick turned his stomach but He Tian was not just any man. He was his best friend, his family, his lover, and his husband, and the sight of He Tian losing his sanity because of him was so satisfying, Mo considered in the future he might even let him face fuck him. His thoughts were forcibly scattered to the wind as He Tian suddenly pulled his hips down and sucked on his hole. "Hey! Tian...no...ah...don't do that..." He tried to pull away from He Tian's face, but the man had his waist locked down. "...why? You were giving me so much love, so I am just returning the same courtesy. Go on baby. My cock is cold. Keep it warm." "I told you...I don't like...AH...oh god..." Mo arched his back in ecstasy as He Tian licked the rim before sliding down to suck on his balls. Mo's body trembled under He Tian's lewd touch and kisses and soon he couldn't help but whimper helplessly. His arms finally gave out under him, and he collapsed, burying his nose into the tuft of hair at He Tian's groin.