Your the Father! (Zayn Malik fan fiction)

Chapter 1..

Zayns P.O.V.

I was lying in bed with a beautiful Blonde blue eyed perfect young lady named Kaycee Pullins. Even tho we were only 16 I loved Kaycee with every inch of my body. Her parents respected me enough to let me come over and stay the night. I was a decent young man. I gave their daughter IN AND EVERYTHING she wanted and needed. Even when she didn't asks I still got it for her. Kaycee was beautiful. Her small body against mine at night made my heart race. I said girly. Not liking this, but this is how I felt. "Babee?" Kaycee said yawning. "Yes, love?" I looked into her blue eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked smiling.

"You. And how much I love you." I smiled and said. "Well, it's 10:30 pm and I would love to hear you tell me how much you love me but we have school in the morning." She said smirking. "This is why I love you." I said pulling her close to my body as we lay and admiring each other in silence.

Kaycee had fallen into a deep sleep. I just looked at her sleep. She was just as beautiful. Kaycee had me wrapped around her finger and she knew. Kaycee and I had a lot in common. We have been together for 1 year now, and I honestly couldn't be any happier. Waking up to Kaycee every morning brought joy to me. I plan on spending the rest of my life with her. If it meant we had to go through hell and high water to be with her forever, I sure as hell will put up with it.

__________________________________

A/N:

Yes! :) Yes! :) I am writing two fan fictions. :) ZAYCEEE!!! ;D Haha!!

Comment & Voteee! <3

Oh, and if you didn't know I'm wrote another called "Still the one" if your not reading it.. Go check it out! :) Muahhhh! Xx