Chaper 6

7 months later...

Kaycee's P.O.V.

Zayn tried to call me a few days ago but I just ignored it. He's all famous now and he just needs to leave me the hell alone. I am walking around my house with a baby in my stomach and I don't need Zayn. I will raise this baby on my own. I don't need friends. Family.. Yeah. But, the outside world I will block out. Just for my baby. I'm going to go get an ultra sound today and I'm excited. I never wanted one earlier but now that I know I'm closer I want to know so entirely bad. I gotta get dressed. I put on a dark pair of skinny jeans and purple t-shirt and my sparkly purple and silver vans and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I didn't care for make up.

" KAYCIEE ARE YOU READY?" My mum yelled from down stairs.

' YESS!!! IM COMING! ' I grabbed my phone and headed down stairs. It was hard getting up and down the stairs. So.. Sometimes I passed out on the couch. My dad hasn't been home for 3 day. His patient is really sick. So he has to keep an eye on him 24/7 I hated it.. But, this was my dads dream to be a doctor to make money to provide for his family and he's doing it. So I'm proud.

Beep.. Beep.. My phone went off.

I random number showed up. The text reads. ' Hey babe. I still love you with all my heart. <3 -Zayn .X'

Anger built up in me. I texted back quickly. " FUUCK OFF ZAYN. WE DON'T NEED YOU. " OMG. I said wee. I hurried and typed " I** " and he replied and said "Okay.. I understand. Goodbye Kaycee. I hope we meet again." I tear slid down my face. It was mixed emotions.. Hurt, pain, anger, stressed. I was so confused. I refuse to tell Zayn about our child. That will make him bother me even more. It breaks my heart that my baby won't even know who her own father is.. But, It just has to be that way. Maybe one day she will meet him. I don't know. Suddenly I felt like my water broke. OHMIGAWD. My water broke. I froze.

" You alright babe? "

' Uhm, mum. My fucking water just broke. ' with saying that my mum was speeding through cars and traffic. We reached the hospital and they said my water did break but, it was to early and the baby wasn't even ready to come yet so there could possibly be things wrong with the baby when it comes out. I cried. My mum cried. My dad and Dustin cried. It was all a mess.

" Okay Kaycee.. We have to give you medicine to sleep so we can test you, "

' Okay, ' I swallowed the HUGE pill and fell instantly asleep.

****

"OWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" I yell.

' C'mon Kaycee, she is almost here. ' my eyes filled with tears as I heard the doctor say she. I closed my eyes and pushed harder. And within seconds my beautiful baby girl was born. It broke my heart. She looked JUST like zayn. His nose. His eyes. Her hair that is already grown. The way she smiles. I began crying. My mum took Leigh away from me. Yes her name is ' Leigh J. Malik. ' The J is short for Javaad. Even tho its a boy name I wanted her to have more to do with her dad. So it's ' Leigh Javaad Malik ' but, it's really ' Leigh J. Malik ' Yes. Complicated. I buried my face in my hands. Why did Zayn have to leave like that? He could be here with my- OUR child during birth. My mum wrapped her arms around me and looked at me and said.

' You did it. Leigh is here. And she's here early because god wanted her to be. Kaycee, I know it's hard to know Zayn won't be there for her or you but Kaycee, It'll be alright. He will eventually come back. God will make sure of it. Get your rest. You get to come home early. Tomorrow. " my mum was crying with me. I hope it's true. I hope Zayn comes back. But, I doubt it. He can have any other girl he wants. He's in famous boyband One Direction. Zayn always used to sing to me. All the memories filled my head of me and Zayn and I fell fast asleep crying harder than I ever have in my life.