Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Zayn's P.O.V.

I was walking to the milk and a little girl flew past me. I had heard her mum call her. So, I was gonna catch her before she ran the far. She stopped at the toy aisle and look at this doll. I squatted behind her and tapped on her should. She spun around and I looked at her. She looked just like me. And Kaycee. Tears brimming my eyes.

' W-what's your name? '

" Leigh. "

' Leigh what? ' I was stupid for asking that. She looked about 4 or 5.

" Leigh J. Malik. The J is short Javaad. It's my daddy's middle name but it really J. Confusing.. I know. " I grabbed her and hugged her. My tears hitting her shoulder. That was the baby that was crying when I called Kaycee. Why didn't she tell me? I felt someone approach us. I knew it was Kaycee. But, so never looked up. I was enjoying my Baby girl have her arms around my neck.

" Zayn. I- "

' No need Kaycee. Can we go out and talk somewhere later on? '

" Zayn, I really don't have time for your bull- "

' LANGUAGE. ' me and Leigh yelled. I was holding Leigh in my arms. We both laughed. She had Kaycee's laugh for sure.

" Fine. Who's going to watch Leigh? "

' My mum and the lads will be happy to. My mum will be a little upset with you. '

' Mr. Zayn? I haven't had breakfast yet. And I need something in my tummy. ' Leigh said.

" First, Im your daddy. Second, we can go to mcDonalds while your puts the groceries up at home? ' I said looking at Kaycee who looked extremely pissed off.

" Fine. But, Text me when you get to your mums house. So we can 'talk'. "

' say bye-bye to mummy. You and daddy are gonna go get McDonalds. '

" BYEEEE MUUUUM. " I laughed so did Kaycee. Leigh was so cute.

Me and Leigh took off. I turned around to see Kaycee looking at us with a smile on her face.

****

" Buckle up cupcake! "

' Yes sir. '

" You're so cute. "

' Well, I do look like you and my mum. " Leigh winked at me.

I busted into laughter and winked back.

I drove off looking in the review mirror looking at Leigh. She was looking out the window just smiling until she asked..

" Can you make my mummy feel better? " I pulled up to McDonalds and turned around in my seat to see Leigh with hope in her eyes.

'What do you mean, love? '

" My mum isn't happy. No matter what she says I know she isn't. I can tell. "

' I hope I can babe. I do. ' with saying that, I grabbed Leigh and we went into McDonalds.

****

Kaycee's P.O.V.

I had all the groceries put away. I was pacing back and forth. I thought I never see him again. I need to call Dustin.

< phone call >

" Hello? "

' DUSTIN, HE'S BACK. '

" ZAYYN? GOOD. "

' NO GOOD. HE SEEN LEIGH. HE HAS HER NOW. WHAT DO I DO? WHY DID I LET HIM TAKE HER? OHHMYGOSHH IM STUPID. '

" Kayc, first, call down. Second, HE'S HER GOSH DAMN FATHER. You have pushed every boy away. Take Zayn back. He hasn't been with any other chick. Kaycee, Im saying this because I love you. Leigh looks at you and see's your not happy. She's always asking me if I can make you happy. " When he said that I broke. " stop crying Kaycee. "

' Does Leigh really say that? '

" YES KAYCEE. "

' fine. I will give him another chance. But, Im not Being to nice. He did leave me with a child to raise. '

" Now I understand that. But, I gotta go. I got a girl to make scream my name. "

' USE PROTECTION YOU PERV. ' he laughed and I hung up.

< end of phone call >

I laid on the couch for about 5 minute before I got a text from Zayn saying,

< Text messages >

" Come to my my mums babe. Leigh is safe and my mum wants to see you. :) X "

' haha don't call me babe you ass'

" Ahhhh! Fiesty. I like that shit, "

' Fuck you '

" :O "

' Im coming now. '

" K. "

< End of messages >

***

I drove to Zayn's mums house. I reached there pretty quick. I realized that I lived about 3 blocks away. I had moved out my mum and dads house a year ago.

I rang the door bell. Zayns mum answered the door with the biggest grin.

' Hi mrs. Malik. Long time no see aye. '

" Yes. I'm not to happy. You've been holding my grandchild away from me which is so precious. " we bother looked at her Louis tossing her in the air.

' LOUIS IF YOU DROP HER I WILL KICK- oh hi Kaycee. Are you ready? ' Zayn said just now realizing I was here.

" Sure. Lemme kiss Leigh first. " I said smiling.

' MUUUUM. Boobear and I are best friends. '

" Great, Now be good for your grandma and uncles okay? "

' YESSSS MA'AM!! " Leigh said smiling like an innocent child she is.

****

Zayn's P.O.V.

Me and Kaycee walked to the park. It was silent and awkward. I looked at her a few times but she looked down the whole time. We finally reached the park. We walked all the way to the back of the park where I table was. I sat across from her. She stared at the table until I broke the silence.

" Kaycee.. "

' Zayn look. I'm sorry for being mean. But, I had to be. What do you expect. You left me here. By MYSELF. Knowing I had no one I can trust but you. I raised Leigh on my own. That night you left I was all about me and Leigh. " she broke into tears. I grabbed her hands and she looked up at me.

' No need to apologize. I shouldn't have to left. But, how in the hell was I supposed to know I had a daughter? I love you Kaycee. I would love to be apart of yours AND Leigh's lives. Can I?'

__________________________________

A/N: Gurrrrrl, I would so take Zayn back. I mean, look at him. But Zaycee is so cute! Eeeeeek. I wuv them and Leigh is the smartest. So, I've updated TWIIIICE today. I hope you guys like it. :)))