Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Zayns P.O.V

The alarm on my phone went off. It was 5:25 and Kaycee was still asleep. I had to tell her. I can't leave her hanging I will write her a note real fast and head out.

' Dear my perfect Kaycee,

I'm gonna be gone for awhile. I'm perfectly fine. I love you with all my heart and soul. Your my world. It's hurting me to leave you. Just know I love you more than life can explain and I wouldn't be this happy if it weren't for you. Please, don't call me. Or text. Oh Kaycee, I'm crying so hard right now. Do you know how bad this is breaking my heart. But, I've gotta go follow my dream for me. I love you Kayc. I TRULY do.

- Zayn '

I sat in the chair staring at the note crying like a baby. I don't wanna take her because finishing school is her dream. She wants to go to collage and all. I want her dream to come true just as I want mine to. I quickly grabbed my stuff going out the door kinda slamming it on accident. I looked back at her window and a tear slid down my face. I'm leaving her... I stood there and I looked away a glanced one more time to see her looking at me crying. She had stuff on her mouth but I just couldn't see what it was. She put a hand to the window and as I was staring tears slipped out. I waved and mouthed I love you. And turned and walked to my car.

Kaycees P.O.V.

It was 5:45 and I slipped out of bed and ran to the bathroom I raised the toilet seat up and puked everywhere. Then if hit me Zayn wasn't. there. I seen a yellow piece of paper on the stand and read quickly. I walked to my window to see him walking off. He turned around and when he seen me I cried and put my hand up to the window and I seem he mouthed I love you. And with a blink of an eye he was gone. I ran back to the toilet puking again. I knew it. I was pregnant. I'm not going to school. I got back in bed. Zayn left his shirt here under the covers. I pulled it out and tossed it to the side of the bed. It smelt like him. I had cried myself to sleep again.

****

The sun was rising. I got up and instantly called my mum. I had to tell my parents. I know they will be very disappointed in me but, I had to tell them. One thing we kept in this family was trust. But, I had to go the store and buy a pregnancy test first. I put on dark skinny jeans and a Aéropostale shirt and my white converse and threw my hair up in a high bun. I didn't care for makeup. Zayn didn't care when I wore makeup but he seemed to love me wether I had makeup on or not. Tears brimming eyes as I thought about it. One slipping down my face slowly. Before I left I got on the hands and knees right next to my bed and prayed.

' dear lord, please make sure zayn is safe. Please make sure he will go far in his dreams. Make sure I'm alright even tho I'm 16 and pregnant.'

I got up wiping the tears from my eyes and put my sunglasses on and grabbed my car keys walking out the door.

****

I sunk to the ground. Why am I shocked? I knew I was going to be pregnant. I stared at the stick that I pee'd on that had two bars. I lifted up my shirt and rubbed my belly even tho nothing was there saying. ' Mummy's here. We can get through this together.' Oh crap. I gotta call my mum.

< Phone call >

'Hello?'

"Mum?"

'Yes baby?'

"I-I.."

'KAYCEE WHAT'S WRONG?' I broke down crying.

"Zayn and I had sex last night and now I'm pregnant and he left to follow his dreams."

'Okay. Well, Me, your father, and Dustin will come home tomorrow-"

' No. Don't. I can get through this on my own mum. Zayn left and I can take of myself.' Anger built in me. The sound of her voice.. I knew she didn't care. I'm leaving.

' don't expect me to be here when you get back. '

" kaycee.."

'NO. You don't care.. I will go on my own and raise my child the right way and my way myself.'

" Im disappointed in you.. AND zayn. I care. I'm kinda excited. Please baby. Don't be a runaway. Stay.. We will be home before you know it. Get your rest." I hung up and got in bed. It was 2:30 and I was exhausted. I got in bed and slept for 5 fucking minutes. Got up and puked again. Ugh. I ran downstairs and when to the fridge and grabbed a water and starting making chicken noodle soup. As it was finishing being done cooking I went to the living room turned on my T.V. And as I was watching I was drifting off to sleep.

*****

( her dream)

** Zayn? W-what are you doing? Why are you with her? I have your child right here. Please.. Come back. Zayn looked at her laughed and said Your pathetic. And walked off leaving her crying.**

I woke up crying. I was under covers.. What? How? Huh? And I realized I was in my bed. I ran downstairs. I seen my mums face lit up looking at me. I ran to her. "Mum.. I'm so sorry."

' it's okay darling. It's okay.'

"Where's dad?" I said trying to stop myself from crying.

' he's in the room. He wants to speak with you.' I immediately let go of my mum and turned on my heels and walked to my mum and dads room. I was scared. What was he going to say? As I approached my dads room Dustin came out of his. His hazel eyes were red. I ran to him and hugged him. Dustin actually cared. "Dustin, I'm so sorry."

' Kayc. Why'd you do it? I'm so hurt for you. He left you on your own to raise this child.' His eyes suddenly got dark and you could see the anger in his eyes. ' He doesn't know. He left before I found out.' "Oh." There was a silence and my dad broke it. " kaycee. C'mon. We need to talk."

' Im not disappointed or mad at you."

I sat there and cried.

" I love you. Stay strong. This baby will be loved, if you think just because it doesn't have a father it won't. I'm proud to be a papa actually.' I smile growing on his face. He embraced me with a hug. I smiled and walked out. " Kayc. We took you out of school too. We knew how embarrassed you'd be. I ran to my dad and hugged him. My parents were so supportive. Maybe after all I don't need Zayn.