Three.

"You're coming with me."
People don't often realise how four words can change your life dramatically. Example: Oh, the condom broke. Or: I forgot the kid.
Four words changed my life, and luckily i'm not pregnant, but I am stuck with a man who would kill a pregnant woman without a second thought. I was an idiot to stand up to him. He would probably torture me until I cracked, he would want to see me cry. He would want me to feel pain.

But I am Rebecca Clark, an idiot, and I make stupid decisions. One being standing up to a killer. Two being, sitting down next to a killer. And three, after he tells me that I am coming with him, I told the killer to 'Show me the white van, man.' Yes. I said that. To a killer. Am I asking to die? Seems like it, but i'm actually trying to act unfazed. I actually heard a snort from one of the people hiding behind a desk, and also from Harry. In fact, he laughed. Which made me smile. Although I shouldn't smile at him. So I stopped.

Surprisingly, it wasn't a white van, it was a black SUV. A nice one at that. Harry seemed like he had a lot of money (probably because he robs banks. Yeah, that might be it). To my amazement, Harry didn't try to tie me up and chuck me in the boot. Instead he opened the passenger seat for me as I got in. I took note of this, wondering if this is an action most criminals would take. However, I stayed silent knowing this is much better than being tied up in the boot.

As I looked at the motel for one last time I saw a lady, staring at me with guilt in her eyes as if to say "I'm sorry, I should've helped you." I winked at her quickly before going into the car. I looked at my surroundings and noticed the car looked almost new, only a few papers scattered here and there. With nothing better to do, I lay my head against the leather seats and closed my eyes as I hummed to myself. I could feel his eyes burning into me. It felt as though I was a circus act, Harry was the audience waiting for something to happen. He was waiting for me to fall. But I made sure to keep my balance. Then I heard the car start. A new adventure.

We had been on the road for six hours. Numerous cop cars had gone past without noticing Harry was the person in this car. Each time a new cop would go past Harry would snort, muttering something along the lines of "idiot" or "dumbass". After the fourth cop and the fifth snort I was tired of the sound.

"Are you a pig or something?" I mumbled to myself. I noticed him move, as if he wanted to hit me but instead he remained calm and asked me something unexpected.

"So, what's your story?"

--------------
HEY qotd four words that would ruin someones life??