Five.

Like any other person, I have good days and I have bad days. Today I woke up on a brand new bed, in an unknown cottage, in a place so far from home, and it was a bad day. I opened my eyes and was surprised saw Harry already staring at me. I quickly looked away, hoping he would stop staring. I thought about where I was and what i'm doing. I realised that I kept making these mistakes. I'm the reason i'm going to die, no matter who shoots me, I killed myself. I pulled the trigger one way or another.

Harry looked deep into my eyes as though he was looking into my soul.

"You're sad, why is that?" His question took me by surprise.
"I am sad because I have no one." I replied, deciding to be truthful and answer today, instead of keeping him out. I might as well, I could be living out the rest of my days here.
"I have no one too."
Almost immediately after he said those words, he moved his eyes off of mine and stood up.
But before leaving, Harry leaned against the doorframe, gently saying "We can have no one together". And for some stupid, unknown reason, I felt my heart jump.

As I walked into the kitchen, Harry nodded towards the eggs and toast sitting on a plate atop the table.
"I made you breakfast." He said, nonchalantly.
"Thank you." 

After we ate, Harry told me that he had errands to run, to be honest, I had to assume it was probably breaking in somewhere, maybe buying drugs or working out new criminal plans. Hey, I didn't know the guy, or how a criminal works. He said I was free to explore, just not into his room. I understood that that's his personal space, probably where he kept his illegal items and so I quietly agreed. As he left I said goodbye and watched the car pull out of the driveway and drive down the rocky path surrounded by tall oak trees.

When he was long gone, I decided to explore outside. It was typical woods surrounding us, with a small campfire set up right in the backyard. Before long, I noticed a big tree with carvings covering it and decided to have a closer look. I traced my hands around all the letters and hearts. This must've been a couples hot spot once. I thought about all the lovers that must have been here. Then I noticed HS + NL carved into the tree. It got me wondering, was that Harry? It must be. But who was NL? I pushed it to the back of my mind, and continued on exploring.

By the time Harry was back, I was in the lounge room, bored out of my mind. I had explored every inch of this house apart from Harrys room and there was not much else to do. With no service, or rather, no phone (seeing as I had gotten rid of mine some time ago), I was rather bored. I almost allowed myself to let out a smile when I heard a car rumble down the path and recognised the familiar SUV coming. I watched as Harry parked and went around to the back of the car, pulling out multiple bags. I opened the door for him so he didn't have to struggle and he nodded a thanks to me, placing the bags down in which I assumed was my room.

"I brought you.. Girl things, and clothes" I almost laughed at how he was acting looking into one of the bags and I couldn't hold back a smile at the thought of him shopping for them. I nodded a thank you for the sweet gesture and quickly packed them away as he went back to the car. When I finished and walked out into the lounge room, Harry had monopoly all set up to play. He looked up at me grinning and before he could even say anything, I smiled.

"I dibs the dog."