Your Love (Part 2)

I was panicking after I realized that Perrie was Jasmine's mom. "How am I going to explain that to her? I mean, she's probably not going to believe me, and she's also probably going to dump me, so I'll miss out on the opportunity of having the greatest relationship I could've had. And Jasmine will miss out on having another mom."

"Jay, you need to breathe" Leigh said.

"I've seen this film before" I scoffed.

"Yes, and how did it end?" She asked

"With you being right" I replied.

"That's right. I know it will be hard, but the longer you keep it from her, the worse it will be."

"I know, I know. I will tell her, not just now."

After a couple more minutes of me freaking out, we came back to the party, and I avoided Perrie at all costs. I've even seen her and Leigh-Anne chatting for a long time; I guess she still wants to follow through on getting to know Perrie. I was distracted looking out at the pool when I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist from behind.

"Why do I feel like you're avoiding me?" Perrie asked, leaving a light kiss on my neck.

"I'm not avoiding you" I lied

"Jade" she said, turning me to look at her, and I automatically put my arms around her neck. "Come on, I know something is up. Are you mad at me because I went to hang out with Kamile?"

"No, no, of course not. I would never be mad at you because you're having fun with your friends." I took a deep breath, as there was no escape from this; I had to tell her, but not here. "How about we go to my house after the party and I will tell you? Is that ok?"

"Of course, baby," she said as she leaned in and kissed me. I savored the kiss because I wasn't sure if it would be our last. Our tongues were dancing with each other, and the kiss was getting a little heated.

"Hey, no fucking in my pool!" We pulled away as Leigh yelled and Perrie laughed, and I blushed and hid my face on Perrie's chest, embarrassed.

We enjoyed the rest of the party as I decided to leave my worries for later. Now it was later, and after showering and putting on some comfy clothes, Perrie and I were sitting on the couch, ready to talk.

"So... will you tell me what's bothering you?" Perrie asked while caressing my cheeks.

"Well, as I told you before, I don't know who Jasmine's other parent is. I met them on a night out; I was really drunk, and they were too." I paused: "This person was a woman, an intersex woman. Leigh tried to help me find her when I found out, but I knew nothing about her. The only thing I remembered is that she had blue eyes, a scar on her stomach, and a 1965 tattoo."

'What? Are you saying..." Perrie trailed off in disbelief.

"Yes, I think we've met before and that Jasmine is yours too. We can do a paternity test and..." I was interrupted when Perrie attacked me with a kiss; I was shocked, to say the least.

"Holy shit, I can't believe that." She said, and she seemed happy?

"Are you happy? Like, aren't you mad?" I asked confused.

"Mad Jade? Why would I be mad?" She ran her hands through her hair in utter shock. "You know, when I started understanding my condition, I was devastated. Not because I was different or because I hated my body, but because it was almost certain that I would be infertile." She paused, and I squeezed her hand for her to continue.

"There are extremely rare cases of fertile people with ovotesticular disorder, but when it happens, it's usually with people who get pregnant, not people who get other people pregnant. So basically, the chance of this happening was less than 5%. I loved my mom to pieces, and I always dreamed that one day I would be for my kid what she was for me. But I had given up on that dream until now." She looked at me with glossy eyes.

"We'll do the test just to be sure, ok?" I asked

"Of course, we'll do anything we need to do" she said, smiling. I smiled back, and we kept looking at each other's eyes for what it felt like forever.

"Now that your worries are out of the way" she said playfully, leaning in for a kiss.

We kept kissing, and things were starting to heat up. Perrie carefully laid me on my back on the couch and was now on top of me. Her hands roamed all over my body; she pulled away, and I already missed her mouth on mine. That was until she started kissing and sucking on my neck. I was already a moaning mess, and she hadn't really done anything yet.

"Can I take this off, baby?" She asked in a raspy voice, tugging at the hem of my shirt. I nodded

"Use your words, baby" she said in an authoritarian way that turned me on even more.

"Yes" I said.

She took my shirt off and also hers, then went back to kissing me again.

"God! You're beautiful" she said, trailing kisses from my neck to my chest. I wasn't wearing a bra, and she looked down my chest and into my eyes as if asking for permission, which I granted. Soon enough, I felt her mouth around my nipple. She licked and sucked until she felt like it was enough, and did the same on the other side. She then kissed down my stomach until she reached my pants. "May I?" She asked, and I answered yes. She took off my pants and panties and started kissing my thighs.

"Perrie, please" I begged.

"As you wish, princess." As soon as she finished saying that, I could feel her licking my pussy. She gave slow strokes with her tongue and then picked up the pace a little. The last time she reached my clit, she stopped licking me and started sucking it; she was holding my tights so tightly that I think her hands will be imprinted on them, and that added even more to the sensations I was feeling. Soon enough, I climaxed, moaning her name loudly as I had my hands tangled in her hair. She didn't let a drop go to waste, as she licked me afterwards.

She climbed on top of me again and kissed me passionately. "Can you feel how good you taste?" she asked me mid-kiss. We started making out again, and I decided to interject for the greater good.

"Pez, let's go to my room" she showed her agreement by picking me up by the back of my tights; I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and my legs around her waist, and she took us there.

Once in my room, she put me gently on the bed, and we continued where we left off. When she pressed her hips against mine, I could feel how hard she was and couldn't wait to have her inside of me.

"You're wearing too much clothing" I said.

"Let's fix that," she said, taking care of everything. She went on top of me again and started sucking my breasts again.

"Do you have a condon? I don't want to give Jasmine a brother yet." I said, she smiled and went to grab it on her wallet

She opened the package and was about to put it on when I said, "Let me." She then gave it to me, and I started putting it on her while carefully masturbating her at the same time.

"Jade" she moaned.

I looked into her eyes, and they were dark with lust. I assumed mine wasn't really that different, so I put my mouth near her ear and said to her, "I want you inside of me." She promptly obliged and laid me down again.

At first, she entered me slowly so as not to hurt me. And started picking up her pace afterwards. I asked for more, and she pounded me hard, and the bed started shaking and hitting the wall. If I'm being honest, I couldn't care less if the bed broke. Perrie was bringing me to heaven; not only was she well-endowed, but she also knew how to use it, so when she started hitting my G spot, I lost it. I climaxed again, and this time Perrie did it too.

After hours upon hours of us having sex, we were exhausted and cuddling in bed. Out of the blue, Perrie asked

"Do you have a speaker in your room?" I lifted my head off her chest to look at her.

"Yes I do."

"Great," she said, before plugging her phone into the speaker. "Remember I told you this morning that I wrote a song for you? Well, I promised you I'd show you the demo, and I'm a woman of my word, so..."

As she said that, the song started playing, and Perrie came to cuddle with me again. I was gobsmacked by the song, it was so beautiful, and it was the best thing someone has done for me.