15 & Pregnant

I was still 14 when I created The account . Everyone had been talking About it at school I just wanted to fit in so that's why

I really didn't need a MatchMaker to find me a true love , I just wanted to be like the others. So I created a Love Circle. LoveCircle.com is a website that can ruin your life. It's Just like Facebook you can post statuses... you know pictures and all that stuff. But I didn't really like Facebook that's why I didn't have one. The only difference between Facebook and Love circle, was that Love Circle matches you up with people who you can talk to and date . It's like online dating . I didn't really want to make one, but I did because my best friend told me to make it. Kaylee was always updated on everything new! The new fashions, The new social networks, new bag, and all the school gossip.

. . . . . . . . .

One really warm winter day I sat on my balcony . It was probably the warmest day through out the whole winter . I had got an message from LoveCircle ... The message said Hello... SamGummyLover123 ... We have found you a match . (LoverBoyMo34) Options ... Chat Now Or Friend later. But before I could move the mouse to click "Friend Later" This Guy Started a Chat with Me .

Him: Hi Sam

Me: Do I Know you?

Him: Yea , I've seen you around school

Me: You have

Him: Yea , your the girl who use to have crazy colors in her hair right?

Me: Yea , I'm Samantha Riley and you are?

Him : Maurice Douglas Nice to meet you ms.Riley :)

Me: Nice to meet you to :) Go to go Talk to you Later!

Him : Later

Omg! Are my eyes deceiving me , did I just really talk to Maurice? Maurice is a football player, he has waves in his hair, he is dark skinned, with a muscular body. He is 16 years old , which makes him 2 years older then me I'm only 14, But he is still Super Hot!

He has lived down the street from me for 7 years and I did attend his birthday party 3 years ago but I never thought he would remember there were like 100 kids there . We even share the same birthday But I knew he didn't know that.

. . . . . . . .

( Later That Night )

I was in my room sitting on my bed watching Tv and my laptop was still on but I wasn't on it . I was bored and there was nothing to watch when I received a message.

Him: Hi stranger

Me: Hi 😊

Him: What's your number ?

Me: you want my number

Him: yea I gotta tell you something

Me: It's 201- 234-5678

Him . Ok mine is 201-876-5432

Me. Ok

Him . Imma call you now

Me. Ok

I closed my computer and Screamed I almost fainted ... I wanted to keep my composure but it was impossible.

( Phone Rings )

It Him 201-876-5432 ... I hesitated to answer at first, but before my mind could decide my body had chosen. I answered

Me. Hello

Him. Yea is this Sam

Me. Yes who is this? ( acting like I didn't already know )

Him. Maurice

Me. oh hey

Him. Yea wyd ?

Me. So what did you want ?

Him. I wanted to tell you something

Me. What?

Him. I just dont know how to say it but... I would really like to get to know you

Me. really, why?

Him. I  like you... Uh well you seem cool.

Me. Really?

Him. Yes, I usually don't approach female so I'm kinda nervous

Me. I've never been approached by a boy so I'm very nervous

Him. So will you hang out with me sometime?

Me. Of Course
. . . . . . . .

Ever since that day we never put down the phone. We texted nonstop , talked all night , Messaged all the time , video chat every day , even told deep secrets to one another . I shared things with him that I never shared with Kaylee

And the worst part is that Me and kaylee are starting to become strangers.