Author Update

Hiiiiii my lovelies, 

Allow me to re-introduce myself. I am a self-taught writer from Brooklyn, NY. I grew up in the 2000's, and I have been writing since 2010 (seesh perspective, 13 years is such a long time). 

Although I have not been posting much work here on Wattpad, I have never stopped writing. 

Currently I am working on publishing two bodies of work, the first being a collection of 35 original poems, and the second being a coming of age novel, loosely based on my life experiences. I truly believe that great things take time! With that being said, I will be taking a lot of time to conclude the creation of both books. Especially the novel :)

In the meantime, I don't want to remain stagnant, and not putting out work. So I have decided to challenge myself to finish up some books that I have published here on Wattpad as. 

As I re-read these story plots, I cannot help but to smile at my younger self, because boy, I had no idea what kind of mind I had. Not to toot my own horn, but I have found excitement in brainstorming where these storyline can be taken, especially in this book. 

All in all, I will indeed be editing and adding to this story, I hope that you enjoy!!! And please comment if you do