pee on a stick

Several months Later
"This is the third time you throw up today are you sure you're not sick?" My science teacher said as she rubbed my back "Yeah can I go to the nurse" I said while grabbing the pass. I packed my bag and walked out of class. The nurse called my mother and she came to pick me up during her lunch break. "I don't get off of work until late tonight and your sister is staying with the babysitter so you should be okay by yourself until I get home right?" She stated as I walked out the car "i'll be okay" said as I walked up the stairs and to the front door to my house. Around 3 o'clock, I heard the doorbell ring and at the door stood Kaylee. She barged into my house and sat on the living room couch. At first we were quiet and then she reached into her bag and pulled out a pregnancy test. "I heard what happened" she said as she extended her arm to hand me the box. A tear ran down my cheek, "I love you Kaylee" I said as I hugged her, "I will always be here for you no matter the results" she said with a assuring smile.
I went to the bathroom and peed on the pregnancy test. I walked out the bathroom with the test in my hand knowing that in a few minutes I would know if I were pregnant or not. I handed the test to Kaylee, and silence filled the air and time moved slowly. "It's time" Kaylee said handing me the test, I squeezed my eyes tightly closed "I can't..." I said, she grabbed the test out my hand. I opened my eyes and studied the expression on her face... it was blank. "Sam your pregnant..." she said and tears began to roll down my cheeks.I wanted to act grown and now I really have to be grown. I closed my eyes and I felt Kaylee's arms around me saying "everything will be alright".