disappointment

My mother sighed as she walked into the house placing her bag on the floor near the front door. "Shit" she said. "Look at the shit you have got yourself into. Do you understand how hard it is to raise a baby? You both are kids with no money of your own. Both 15" she said and you could hear the anger in her voice. "I am 17 about to be 18" Maurice corrected my mother. My mother looked at Maurice and her eyes widened "My daughter is 15 a child and your almost 18 a grown man, you should be lucky I don't get you arrested young man" my other said as she walked into the kitchen. She walked out of the kitchen holding a bottle of ciroc in one hand and in the other a glass with ice and a little orange juice. She sat across from us on the couch while she poured herself a glass of the ciroc. She kicked of her shoes and looked at me. "Samantha I only want the best for you but you making my job as a mother so difficult. I wish you would have listened to all of my warnings." My mother said while sipping the ciroc from her cup. You could see she wasn't angry anymore, But there was disappointment written all over her face. "I was waiting for the right time to tell you this story but I guess now is a good time. Well... when I was your age I got pregnant as well. Growing up my family had finical struggles and we could afford to raise a baby so I got an abortion and everyday I regret it." Tears rolled down my mothers cheek "What happened to the father?" I asked "When he found out he was so upset. He left me and I never seen him again. He was my first love." She said with a faint smile. "Samantha I want you to be happy but you just have to understand how disappointed I am with you." My mother said as she got up from the couch and walked up the stairs and into her room. "Well that went well" Maurice said as he smiled and kissed my cheek. I sighed. "I want to be alone" I said as I walked out of the living room. Maurice followed me. "why are you following me?" I asked annoyed. "I just wanted to kiss you good night" he said. "No just go home" I said walking into the bathroom and locking the door. I could hear his footsteps and then the front door closing. I don't want to push him away or pin all the blame on him, because were both to blame. I wanted to have sex a little more than he did, and I honestly feel like curiosity killed my virginity.