Magical feeling

(A/n: Yes I finally updated!!!! Btw, I changed the boyfriends name from Chad to Maurice... so don't get confused & Instead of the book being "14 & pregnant" I changed it to "15 & pregnant".)
-----------------------------

Samantha:
Maurice and I had just finished eating dinner and we were sitting on my living room couch watching a movie. "Babe" He said as he paused the movie "Yes?" "stand up and close your eyes" he commanded and I obeyed. He slid something onto my finger and I opened my eyes and looked down. I saw a silver butterfly ring with blue Sapphires. I love butterflies and he know that. I use to observe butterflies with my grandpa when I was younger and they became a big part of my life. Their such beautiful and delicate creatures. Harmless, and free to go where ever their wings can take them. Sometimes I wish I were a butterfly, I would try to fly to heaven and see grandpa.  He smiled as he saw the expression on my face "I love it" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. "It represents what we have, a beautiful relationship where we feel free with each other. I love you Sam" he said with a smile. I took in every word that uttered out of his mouth, I couldn't take my eyes off of his juicy, pink lips. The urge was at its strongest, and I didn't wanna hold back anymore. We stared at each other for a while, not saying a word. We began to kiss, and the simple kiss escalated into tongue kissing and then into him roaming my body. He had never touched me like that before and I was enjoying every moment of it. He then carried me up to my room and gently placed me on my back. He stripped me out of my clothes and I did the same to him, he began to hoover over me as we kissed and I slowly began grinding against him. I tugged at his pants and he looked at me confused "are you sure" he questioned "yes, yes" I spoke against his lips. He pulled of my underwear and slid on the condom. He slowly pumped in and out of me until I urged him to go faster, he picked up speed as I let out each moan. 

.

When he was finished I realized that I had made love for the first time. I was content with my choice because I loved everything about Maurice. He laid next to me breathing heavily, "I love you" he said as he kissed my lips and fell into a deep sleep. I fell asleep a minute later not regretting a thing.