hey, hey, hey, lover :]

Click.

Bandu observed his surroundings. He knew he was in his dining room, but something was off. He looked up, and there were about 4 security cameras, one in each corner of the room, and a speaker in the center. The exit was blocked off, and he was the only one awake so far. He got out of his seat but was met with a loud buzzer going off which made him flinch and sit back down. The buzzer caused somebody to wake up. Somebody he didn't know. They seemed to be a female, and had a white cap and short, black hair. She looked around and started panicking, causing her to stand up from her seat. A loud bang was heard, and a body dropped to the ground. Bandu's eyes widened in pure shock.

BZZZ.

A player was eliminated.

The voice in the speakers was familiar to Bandu. He's heard it somewhere, but he just couldn't figure out where he had heard it. Bandu's bottom lip quivered as his brain processed what had just happened and his breath quickened. He covered his mouth with his phone-hand as tears suddenly started streaming down his face, blurring his vision. Apparently, the bang had startled somebody next to him. Bandu wiped his tears, and looked over, still sniveling. It was his boyfriend, Cameo. Bandu smiled softly, glad that he wasn't alone. But his frown quickly disappeared as he realized. Cameo might die. He might die. Today. Right now. One wrong move and bam. He'd be gone. Bandu spoke softly and slowly, "Cam. Whatever you do. Don't. Move."

     "Wuh..?" Cameo groaned groggily.

     "DON'T MOVE!" Bandu yelled, causing others to awaken, and moments later there was commotion.

     "What's going on?" One yelled.

     "Where are we?" Another one spoke. There was overlapping chatter, until somebody yelled at the top of their lungs.

    "OH MY FUCKING GOD, SHE'S DEAD!" The room fell silent, as everybody craned their heads to look at the body. Many gagged and started crying, but there was one who was different from the rest. Bamburai. The woman who had died was his girlfriend. Bamberly.

Bamburai held his breath, staring at the scene in utter disbelief before unsheathing his katana.

     "WHO DID IT. WHO FUCKING DID IT? I DON'T KNOW WHO DID, BUT WHOEVER YOU ARE, I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" He yelled, pointing the tip of his katana at everybody. The room was silent, although quiet sobbing could be heard. Cameo blinked slowly, sweat dripping from his forehead. He didn't know who the woman was, and he tried drowning out the scene in front of him. Muffled voices were heard, and he only snapped back to reality (OH! there goes gravit- /j) when he felt somebody shaking him.

"CAM! CAM! HELLO?" Bandu yelled, shaking the poor man.

"WHA? What, what?" Cameo looked around frantically, suddenly seeming very panicked.

"Pay attention, please. This is serious." Bandu frowned, letting go of Cameo. "Please?"

"For you, of course." Cam shrugged.

"Now. What the fuck are we going to do about this?" Bandu groaned, taking off his hat and frustratingly running his phone hands through his tufts of hair.

"Sweetheart, please calm down! I'm sure we'll find a way out of this." Cameo reassured Bandu and placed a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"I hope so." Bandu sighed as Bamburai sheathed his katana and started sobbing on the table in front of them. Many others began comforting him.

Bandu stared into one of the cameras, tears in his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BAHAHAH! LOOK AT THAT IDIOT. HE THINKS THAT'LL FOOL ME." Expunged giggled, turning around in his chair to look at the man strapped down onto a chair besides her. He was sweating, and kept trying to free himself from the chair. "Oh, darling, that won't help ya. How about we just look at this lovely movie unfolding in front of us, together, like a real couple!" She clapped her hands and abruptly grasped the mans head and forcibly turned it to look at the footage. They leaned to the man's ear, and whispered, "Look. Look at it. Stop trying, you'll never get out until the games over." She hissed before letting go and spinning in their chair, staring at the footage. Psh, stupid Bandu! Staring at the camera as if it'll fool me! He thought, his smile growing bigger. The man in the chair stared at the footage, his eyes half-lidded.

"You're stupid thinking you'll get away with this." He hissed, glancing over at Expunged.

"Oh, I will-

Bendu."