Saving Ponyville and An Invitation to the Canterlot Palace

Third POV

Due to Y/n's arrival to Ponyville in Equestria, nopony knew there would be dangers coming so soon.

Fortunately, one pony managed to escape the black fiery madness and told the news to one of the pegasus soldiers. And so word was spread to the palace as the captain gave the news to a certain prince and lord.

"Your Highness, my Lord, the shadowed souls are attacking Ponyville. What shall we do?"

The white stallion rose from his throne, "Lord Tadashi and I will deal with this matter."

Though the light brown stallion said otherwise, "I don't think we need to, Prince Solaris."

This confused the alicorn prince.

"May I ask why, Lord Tadashi?"

The alicorn lord chuckled, "You'll see, if you wish to watch the battle yourself."

Prince Solaris went silent before turning to the captain.

"Ready the chariot at once." He commanded.

"As you wish, your Highness." The captain bowed and left the throne room.

______

Second POV

You flew down to where the intruders were and went to help the innocent ponies escape. As they all fled to hide, you then faced the enemy and blast your magic at them. Which gained the trio's attention as they turned to your figure.

"I think you caused enough damage here," you say, readying your horn. "Now leave this town immediately or pay the consequences."

The shadows screeched a high pitched scream, which might be a horrible sound you could hear from a nightmare. Your eyes narrowed, knowingly that they refuse to leave.

"Alright then, have it your way."

You started blasting your magic at one of the shadows. The black horse dodged your attack and fired back a black flame right at you. You quickly blocked its fire with a barrier surrounding you, with the help from Winter. The three shadowed ponies then circled around you, waiting to strike if your barrier went down.

Tch. Great, now I can't turn off my barrier. And if I do, they would attack us for sure!

Trying to figure out how to get out of this situation, Shadow had an idea as he morphed into a sword.

This shocked you with surprise

Heh. Shadow has given me an idea, you took the sword and readied yourself, let's see if this works.