Twenty

Judith

She woke up the next morning, hearing shuffling downstairs. Carl and Ron wouldn't be back for a few days due to the situation in the kingdom. Though Carl had expressed hating the place, he went due to Ron's whereabouts there.
She gotten up and grabbed at the gun from under her clothes in the second drawer. She stood and pressed a hand to wake Rj up, He spoke In a whisper.
It was late in the night, Carl wouldn't be home, and if he were, he would've been silent.
She made her way out of the room, Peering down the stairs, seeing two figures sitting on the couch in silence. No words but Glances.
Judith made her way down the stairs, cocking her gun towards the two and hovered her finger over the trigger.
"If you move. I'll shoot you." She snapped. One of the figures jolted and looked over. But hadn't moved.
"Sorry we didn't think anyone was home.." His voice was raspy.
"You're lucky my Big brother wasn't home, he'd drop your asses." She felt herself smirk to boost about her brother.
"Plus, His husband can too." She hummed.

They stood still a while, Rj came skuttling down the stairs. "Jud, What do we do?" He whispered, She taken a few steps back.
"Turn on the lights. If they do anything I'll shoot." She snapped. They both stood, she held the gun up a little higher.
The lights flicked on, there stood a man, Grey Hairs growing out from his chin. His eyes Narrow, blue like Carl's. He wore a brown coat with a red strap halfway and across.
His pants ripped and he was very. Very dirty.
Then Judith stopped.
"Mom.,?" She whispered, Michonne was standing beside the man, Tears in her eyes as her lower lip quivered.
"Dad?" Judith felt overwhelming happiness break into her chest. Rick let out a laugh of Relief, now they recognized one another. She tossed the gun aside and dashed into their Arms, Rj following behind as both parents broke out into sobs.
They sat on the floor, snug into Their arms. They were.. stinky but She couldn't care more about it. Carl was right about them coming home. Even if it were supposed to shut them up for asking such questions. Not even he knew if they were alive or not.
"You both are so big now" Michonne whispered, Planting kisses around Rj and Judiths face out of love.
Rj nodded happily.
Rick was inspecting Both Children, Tears still sitting in his eyes.

They stayed awake till the next morning. Each catching up with one another. Rick wasn't too happy that Carl was already teaching Rj how to shoot. But Judith was just as young when he shown her how.
Michonne was glad. In fact she cried more than Rick did.

He sat on the couch, Cleaned and dressed in clean clothes. Rj and Judith asleep under his arms. Michonne was making them something to eat for when they woke.
Rick exhaled.
"Its so different here now." He mumbled, making small talk with his lover. Michonne smiled with a nod.
"Carl did most of it." She whispered. "He did a pretty damn good job." She hummed, he heard the crack in her voice.
He too thought his son did one hell of a job. Aside from teaching the kids how to shoot at a young age. But it was better now then later.
The door flew open.