make out🤭

Me and dd were laying on the couch in the studio and ddot was rolling a blunt.
"Bae im bored" I said "what you want to do ma?" I got up and sat on his lap as he put his hands on my thighs i started rocking my hips back forth"ma we can't do this here" he said stuttering. "Why not?" I said whispering in his ear. But of course someone had to ruin the mood "here the blunt lilana" ddot said " I got off of dds lap but he pulled me back " stay ma please"he said. "I'll be back one sec" i respond. I took the blunt and the lighter from ddot and started lighting it and went back to sit on dds lap. I started smoking the blunt smoking it away from dds face we passed the blunt back and forth. We were high as shit after. That's when I went on dds neck and stated kissing it "oh ma,mhhhhhh" he said "feels good dont it?" I replied. Mmmmmmm ma you so good at this. After I gave him a shit ton of hickeys I started kissing his lips and he was kissing mine. He stoped kissing my neck. "What's up?" I said "non ma i just want a blunt". I gave him a look getting off of him and passing him a blunt "alright". "Im playin come here ma" he said. He kissing my necks making hickeys all over "now we Matchen" he said laughing i laughed and started kissing him again. "Okayyyyyy guys enough kissing" ddot said rolling his eyes " four words nigga suck my dick nigga" I said responding "you don't want this blunt then?"
Ddot said with attitude. Me and dd gave eachother a look"Pass the blunt here nigga" both me and dd said together .

(This was kinda short)

A/N- How you guys like this it's my first imagine😭
And I also take requests if you guys have anything you want to be done I will do them depending if I can do them and not find it cringe💀😭😭
But I hope y'all liked this imagine