Pain-Ddot

(I didnt re-Read this so sorry for spelling mistakes)

No ones POV

Ddot was going through stuff that no one really knew not even Lilana. Ever since Notti died hes been feeling a different type of Pain.

Lilanas Pov

I had just got back home from hanging out with my friends. I went over to ddot crib because i missed him. I drove over to his house and knocked on the door. But no one opened it so i used my spare key. When i got in I took off my shoes and went to ddots room. "hey pa" I said before seeing ddot in his bed with tears in his eye. He got up and sat on his bed headboard once he heard my voice he wiped his tears trying to act like everything was okay. "Hey ma"he said in a tired and sad voice. I got on his bed and sat on his laps as he was against his headboard. "pa whats wrong?" i said looking at him.
"Nothing ma,im straight" he replied with.
"Pa i know your not okay i just say you crying talk to me."
"okay" he said quietly

No ones Pov

"ever since notti died ive been feeling a different type of Pain its like i cant do non if hes not here he was always der foe me and now i feel like." Ddot stoped
"You feel like what?" Lilana said

"I feel like im now useless im fallin into a depression sometimes i feel like i see notti just here with me i feel like im going crazy ever since he died."
"And dd hes just been focusing on music i feel like he doesnt really care about me no moe"

" Pa DD does care about you, And your not going crazy this is a normal thing to go through when someone you love passed pa and i care about you pa too much your the love of my life mh"

"Thank you ma i feel like i really needed someone to talk to" Ddot said

"Ofc pa im always here foe you mh"

After that Ddot and lilana ended up sleeping.

A/N i guess you could say that this was really short but i pray that dd and ddot get better from the passing of Notti E4N💙🕊️