Nottis anniversary -Dd

Dd osoma

Today was the anniversary off nottis death

dd was taking it really hard he was just smoking all his pain away trying not to feel it. Today he just pushed everyone away even amari. he locked him self in the room and didnt come out

Lilianna povv

I was just chilling in my room not wanting to do anything because today was nottis anniversary and i was hella messed up by it

I was just chilling in my room not wanting to do anything because today was nottis anniversary and i was hella messed up by it. I stayed watching memories of me and him together sitting in my bed crying. i tried calling dd multipul times but he didnt answer i realised that this day must me really hard on him.
Dds mom called me
Hello? i said
lillana dd wont come out of his room and it smells so much like weed we had to take amari out of the house so he wouldnt get high she saif kinda chuckling i could hear by the breaks in her voice that she was struggling to keep it together.
ill be there mami dw i said
thank you. was the lasty thing she said before ending the call

i got up and got ready and went to his house
what she was wearing

i got up and got ready and went to his house what she was wearing

she got outside and locked her housr door getting into her car. She knew she was gonna be staying late so she took her car even tho his house was close by.

She finally made it and she was standing at his door waiting for someone to opened the door and it was brick outside she was so happy she wore her mini jacket keeping her some what warm.
Someone finally opened the door and it was dd. im guessing his mom left to give us space or maybe she left cause she was gonna get high herself from all the smoke in the house.

his low red eyes looked at me with sadness and anger.
"what are yu doing here" he said slowly
"mami said to come over cause you wernt yourself."
"im okay" he said cold. "can i come in?" he moved away from the door and let me in. the house really did smell like weed one step and i almost got high myself. Dd didnt say non exept walk in his room and get on the game.

I sat their in scilence not knowing what to do. The scilence was very uncomfortable to the point saying something would be more uncomfortable the vibes. were off so i just walked out of his room.

He looked at me and went back on his game. After what felt like 10 years he walked out.
"im sorry" he said. "nothing to be sorry about pa" i responded slowly.

he walked towords me and fell in my arms.
we both didnt say a word,we just sat there enjoying eachothers presence.

an idea came to my head "dd" i said "yes mama"
he responded
"can we go vist nottis grave?" i said slowly
he was hesitent to respond "yu really wanna go mh?"
"yes ill even drive" i said responding.
"ok lemme get myself tgther and ill come down"
i gave him a kiss before he walked back to his room.
he came out after about 10mins

we both got in the car and "what you heard" by sonder started playing.
we went to a flower shop and picked up flowers for him. dd was silent the whole car ride he had his hand on my lap staring out the window clueless lee.

once we got there he was on the verge of tears
"we dont have to go pa" i said
"no we have to" he responded
we got the stuff out of the trunk and made it to his tombstone. we laid everything out such as blankets, flowers,blunts and more stuff.
once everything was laid out and we were just sitting there in peace i can feel the tears coming out my eyes one by one till the all started pushing out of me dd gave me a hug and we stayed in that position for about 15mins its started to get dark

"we should go mh"dd said "you sure, i dont mind staying longer" i replied back.

"no its okay we can come back another time rn des mosquitoes are bitting my fuckn ass"he said
"okay" i said calmly

we picked up everything and walked back to the car everything was packed back up in the car we got in the car and i played "yebbas heartbreak" by drake

mid way through the drive dd said something "thank you" he wispered quite "what did you say mh?"

"i said thank yu i dont know anybody who would do this for me not even ddot or my mom shit even melz but you did. for me thank yu"
i started smileing "ofc mh id do anything for you"

we made it back to mine since dd wanted to come over. i was so tired i got to my room took a nice hot shower and got my clothes on.

dd was sat on my bed waiting for me with his wife beater and shorts on. i got into bed with him turning on my tv to creed lll. The room was silence all you could hear was the tv. Dd kissed me on the head and said "i love you goodnight ma".
"goodnight dd" i stayed up a bit longer finishing the movie but dd went to bed 5mins later.