revealing oulfit prank

Lilana pov
"Hey yall i hope your having a great day, night, afternoon wateva. Anyways today imma play a prank on dd. So today im going to be doing a revealing oulfit prank on him the best that i can but i dont know how well that would last but this is foe yall.Im prob gonn be wearing some booty shorts with a sports bra since im on camera 😉. Okay so imma text dd and ask him were he at."

Texts between Lilana and dd (Lilana Italic, DD underlined)

(Lilana)
Hey bae wya?

Bae😍
Ill be home in about 5mins

Lilana
Alr bae ,safety

   Bae😍 liked ( Alr bae, Safety)

End of conversation

Back to lilana Pov

"Okay so Dd is gonna be home in about 5mins so i dont have a lot of time so lets get working so i already have all the cameras placed around the house.  And dis is what im wearing

Sports bra

Shorts

Hair

"So i couldnt find my booty shorts so im wearing regular shorts but scrunched them up and i think ddot is coming so i know dd will be pretty pissed but my body my choice

"So i couldnt find my booty shorts so im wearing regular shorts but scrunched them up and i think ddot is coming so i know dd will be pretty pissed but my body my choice."

TIME SKIP ⏭️

" Yall dd just came i heard the front door open imma go downstairs."
No POV

Lilana went downstairs and saw that there was about 5 guys downstairs and not just dd and ddot. Dd didnt see Her untill he saw everyone looking at Her. " Hey guys what yall want foe dinner." lilana said. Dd didnt say anything he looked kinda mad. "Nothing Just come help me roll this weed." I heard Ddot say. I walked over to them and sat on Dds lap. Dd put his hands on my waist Lilana Picked up the rolling paper and Grabed some weed and rolled one blunt as soon as she finished dd put her On his back and took her upstairs to their room.

Dd POV

So much anger was going through my head not and lilana but at the guys saying things such as " if u dont hit that i will" "damn her ass is fat" and stuff like that. Then once we got to the room is said "Bro wtf are you wearing?" I said with anger and confusion. "Something i would wear when im at home." Lilana said with an attitude. "Drop the attitude Lilana." " Why should I David?" She said with more attitude. "The government name is crazy he picked me up and threw me on the bed. he started Kissing me and went on my neck "mmh dd"lilana said with pleasure. I found her sweet spot. "mmh" she said once again i stoped kissing her neck and went down to her pussy(sounded weird sorry😭) I started kissing it and she was enjoying it then i put my fingers in. "OMGGG,hhm im gonna cum" Lilana said. and as she said that i took my fingers out. "What was that foe. "Wearing that outfit" I said laughing " DD come backkkkk please" she said begging " Nope" he said back. "I hate you" she replied back. "I love you too Ma".

How do you guys like it? tell me some feedback please 🙏