Anastasia encounters someone?!

They land in the spaceship where Anastasia is being walked through it, Anastasia examines the spaceship and notices that she could easily blow this whole thing up if she wanted to. The people see her examining the ship and shout at her.

"HEY DON'T LOOKO AROUND!"

A man places a hand on the person's shoulder they all remove their masks and show their faces, the person that was shouting at Anastasia was a girl, the hand was that of a man.

"But john she might find an escape"

"Just place a bag over her head"

They do so but the bag then lights up with fire as the burned ash of the bag falls down, we see the glowing flowing hair of Anastasia, her hair was floating, and it was burning with an orange glow as it was now made of fire.

"What the fuck?" shouted john

"John what do I do?" Asked the girl

"Go get the anti-natural suppressants Carly!"

The girl nods as she runs away. John pulls out the glowing metal baton from earlier.

"I'm going to have put you down kid"

The three other people removed their mask showing 1 man and 1 girl, they all pull out their baton and run to Anastasia. She smirks as she places her barrier down, as they hit her the whole spaceship shakes with the force. Anastasia wakes up in a cell and looks around.

"Ok it seems like I was knocked out"

Anastasia looks at the cages and analyzes them, she finds out that the power they were using comes from the same power that gives energy to the whole ship, she quickly locates it and finds that it is powered by a compressed neutron star.

"This should be easy"

She raises her hand to where the battery is and opens her mouth.

"Black hole"

The whole ship gets sucked into the middle, but Anastasia saves herself by keeping herself in place with chains. The four people from earlier don't survive as they get sucked in as well.

Anastasia is falling through the sky as she opens a telecom with her past self via a link using telepathy.

"*yawn* good morning"

"HEYYY THEREE GOOD MORNING"

"Woah where are you?"

"I'M IN THE SKY CURRENTLY FALLING"

"Uh why?"

"WELL, WE GET KIDNAPPED AND STUFF IT'S ALRIGHT JUST PUT A BARRIER UP AND THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING"

A knocking noise can then be heard as past Anastasia talks to someone.

"WAS IT UNCLE GILGAMESH?"

"Yup it was Uncle Gilgamesh"

"ANYWAY, TODAY YOU WILL BE MEETING A GIRL AT THE FRONT GATE OF YOUR SCHOOL JUST TALK TO HER AND BE FRIENDS WITH HER"

"Alrighty then"

"GOT TO GO I'M ABOUT TO HIT THE GROUND"

"Stay safe"

The link cuts as our future Anastasia places a bouncy house at the bottom before she hits the ground and bounces on it. She then floats down slowly as she looks around to where she finds herself in a forest.

"Where do I go now?"

She then thinks of an idea.

"Seek"