scares to your beautiful~ Kelly

⚠️ warning of cutting and eating disorders ⚠️

Y/n came in the fire house with bandages around her wrist and upper arm. Kelly went to greet her like normal but was surprised to see her arm. "What happened to your arm?" He asked. "Friend spilled really hot oil. I'm fine." She said, going to the locker rooms.

"Y/n." Kelly said, following her. The team went to see what was happening. "I said I'm fine now drop it!! I'm not your fucking girl man!" Y/n snapped at him and when you get changed. "What's going on with her?" Stella asked Kelly looking at him. "Don't know."

~Later~

Y/n was changing her bandage after a call cause most of it was burned, and she had scratched at it a lot. The team also noticed she wasn't eating. They also noticed that she was really underweight. "Y/n what's....." Stella started but stopped and looked at her arm.

"That's not a burn Y/n what the hell is going on?" Stella asked, awaking over. "Nothing, Stella." Y/n said to her. Stella looked at her. "Y/n, you need to ear, and you cant keep hurting yourself. Your beautiful."

"I'm fine." She said to her as she left the room. She moved her hair out her face as Joe stopped her. "Y/n what's going on?" He asked. He, Y/n and Otis have been best friends and a trio. But when Otis died, she drifted away.

"Nothing, leave me alone," She said to Joe. Joe grabbed her arm and said as the cap walked in. "y/n." Y/n full on punched the shit out of Joe. "First, you never put your hands on me. Second, I didn't keep asking you if you were ok when Otis died, SO STOP ASKING ME IF SOMETHING IS WRONG." She snapped as she went to calm down.