Chapter - 25

Previously :
"Don't roll them too much, lady. Unless you want me to make them roll back out of pleasure."

Present :
Author's pov
You chocked onto air when you heard what he said.
"What happened Y/n?" Jimin asked with an innocent grin.
"N-nothing." You stuttered and saw him smirking in victory.

Awkward silence ٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)۶♥

"Umm let's go to the rooftop. The sky looks pretty." Jimin suggested and you nodded.
You both made your way towards the rooftop and saw the sky full of stars that looked ethereal and a beautiful half moon.

You frowned when you looked at the moon then looked towards Jimin. His eyes were beautifully gazing over the sky.
"Jimin" you called and he hummed.
"The moon"
"What about it?" he asked.
"It's half. It has never been half. It was always a full moon." you said and that's when Jimin turned his gaze towards you.

"Y/n I think you connected me to the moon." He said and gave you a small smile.
"What does that mean?" you were confused.
"You love moon?" he asked.
"Yeah, ever since I was little, it was only thing that comforted me after my parents were gone. I emotionally got attracted to the moon." you answered.
"This moon is showing my time left here." he said.
"I have one week left now." he added and you were confused.
"Time flies fast but how'd you got connected to it?" you asked.
"That's something only you can answer, Y/n" he said making you even more confused.

"Is there really no other way? We can't do anything to be together?" you asked but deep down you were breaking day by day.
"I thought that would help but looks like it didn't. The only thing I can do is to beg the deity." he said and back hugged you.
"How?" you asked even more sad.
"I'll have to visit their castle and ask them to let us be together and even after that they won't agree the least I can do is get on my knees and beg them to-" Jimin was cut off by you turning around and kissing him.

The moment was sad. You both were kissing each other but a tear slid down from your eyes.

???'s pov
"There isn't a lot of time left now." one of the people said.
"You should show up to them, my lady." another one said.
"You don't have to tell the deity what to do." another infuriated person said.
"It's alright. I understand your concern. I am watching over both of them for their story to have a nice end." I said.
"I am sorry but we all are aware that the end is not nice." another angel said and looked down.
"I am by her side for now and that's the reason she survived all those attacks but this will eventually come to an end." I said and got up so did the rest of the angels.

"That's not how you planned it to be my lady. You were so happy when you created them so why is it ending like this?" The superior angel said.
"I can do nothing about it because that's how there fate was written." with the last words I walked out of the hall.

Author's pov
In the same dark room, screaming noises were heard and a man threw the glass full of alcohol on the floor and smashed a bottle on the head of another man.
"Again? Just how many times you keep missing that girl?" that man said and threw all the bottles on the table and a girl walked in.
"Dad, please calm down!" she said and grabbed his one arm.
"You just shut up! It's all because of you! I sent you to take her here not to come back injured." he said and yanked his arm away.
"I trained  you and your brother but you both turned out to be useless!" he said and his daughter was in tears.

"Just get up already and go home. I don't want to see any failure in front of me." he said and his daughter walked away.
"It's all because of her. I will bring her on my own and show my dad that I am worth it." she said and wiped her tears.

"Just wait Kim Y/n you are dead now."

To be continued ~