- EPHIALTES : DOHOON -

It was midnight, doyoung was breathing heavily, he was drastically pressing his closed eyes, his lips curled downwards. He was trying to shout but he couldn't even open his mouth, he wish if someone was there to help him. He saw a unfamiliar figure walking towards him. He wore a black mask and doyoung could only see the stranger eyes. The stranger help doyoung to get up, as he was badly hurt by someone. Junghwan was trying to waking up doyoung, who was shouting in fear maybe to a nightmare. It was not his first time to have a nightmare but the strange thing was he was having the same nightmare since they moved to New apartment.

Junghwan always suggests to meet a concerend doctor but doyoung always refuse to go. He himself and that too only in dream he wanted to know how the guy is that's being there for him in the nightmare Junghwan and Doyoung were roommates from past five years. They eventually became close and now they're nothing less than bestfriends. They share everything about eachother. Doyoung was also close with Junghwan's boyfriend Yoshi, who is one of the top doctor in human oneirology (kinda study of brain waves when studying, dreaming). Junghwan met yoshi during a doctor's met and they ran into eachother for a few goodtimes and slowly their beautiful friendship blossom into love. Three of them together have dinners, parties but doyoung never shared his nightmare with the doctor but not until the dreams was repeating several times.

In the nightmare he always fell on the ground and badly beaten by someone, the stranger comes out of nowhere and with teary eyes and having few bruises on his face always tries to help him. Doyoung always wanted to know further but he always end up waking.

Doyoung explained every minute detail about his dream to Yoshi. "He always wears a mask and I could never go further than this in my dream." Doyoung said leaving a heavy sigh. "This is not the first time I'm studying a case like this but one thing is strange who beat you? Was the other also bet by the same person to have bruises on his face." Yoshi said looking at the notes he made about doyoung's dream. "Doyoung-ah, first try to change your place for few days, if the dream still continues then we will think about it." "And remember people appearing in our dreams are never strangers, you might probably met them atleast once in your life." Yoshi said patting on doyoung's back.

Doyoung didn't feel like he met those eyes before, or maybe it was only once that he forgot them. Doyoung was packing his bag as yoshi suggested him to change his place for a while. Junghwan insisted doyoung to go on next Thursday. Doyoung didn't understand why Junghwan was insisting him to go only on that day. Junghwan then showed him calendar in his phone. "Look here, there's a pattern of your dreams. You get this dream every month on first and third thursdays." Doyoung eyes were watery. He couldn't express his gratitude for Junghwan. Even though Junghwan is a busy person managing his hospital timings. Junghwan was a intern in a hospital and sometimes he had to work overtime due to pressure of senior doctors, he never complaints about it because serving people was what is love. Doyoung hugged Junghwan and thanked him for being there for him everytime. Junghwan hugged back doyoung and assured him he'll be always there for him.

It was first Thursday of month, doyoung finished packing all this things and informed one of his close friends Park Jeongwoo that he's going to be at his place almost by afternoon. Doyoung was once invited by Jeongwoo to his house but he was busy with his own works and delayed going to Jeongwoo's house. So now to he had to go somewhere else and finding a place as fast as possible is next to impossible, then Doyoung remembered but Jeongwoo's invite and he immediately called Jeongwoo. Jeongwoo happily agreed.

Doyoung didn't tell Jeongwoo anything about any of his dreams, he just kept it like he accepted the request that jeongwoo made a long ago. Doyoung packed his whole things and was about to go the bus station to reach Jeongwoo's house. He then received a phone call from Junghwan. "Hello, Junghwan-ah.." Doyoung spoke keeping the phone at his left ear.