- YOU ARE THE ONE : DOHWAN -

Junghwan's POV :

It was five in the evening, I casually walked to the café I visit daily and sat at the corner of the café, I don't have any particular reason to visit the café daily but I feel relaxed here, rather than spending hours waiting for my bus which timings never match with him its so better to spend time here.

I called the waiter, and as I come here daily the waiter was quite close to me, "one mango-" I was about to order "the regular one right? I'll get it!" he replied. I just nodded. And the he disappeared into kitchen.

I then opened my laptop and started doing my work, Yoshi Hyung then brought my mango milkshake and place it on my table " here's your order!" he said and again disappeared into kitchen. Usually I don't look at others in the café but today I closed my laptop and I wanted to enjoy my drink.

Sipping the drink I noticed a boy with pale skin, fish shaped eyes, pointed nose and heart shaped lips. He was beautiful. His smile damn, he's more beautiful when smile. Then suddenly I had a eye contact with him, I immediately turned my gaze but I don't think he didn't noticed me. I couldn't help myself from not staring at him. We exchanged a few glances. After an hour he took his bag, bid bye to his friend, looked at me once and left the place. I was so disappointed but then I found no point in my disappointment, like he was just a random person visited café but there was something heavy in my heart.

[NEXT DAY]

Soon my after my office hours I rushed to the café, I didn't know why I was like that, honestly
I know the person I saw yesterday, I'll never meet him again but a little hope in me made me rush. I casually took my usual place and ordered the same drink and to my disappointment 'the random person' was not there.
I have been there longer than I usually be but there is no sign of that boy, it was almost 7 and I had to leave. To my dismay here never came.

[AFTER ONE WEEK]

Everything became normal. The random person thoughts almost faded away from my mind.
Everything was as usual I stopped waiting for that random boy and I became busy with my work. "Maybe we are not meant to meet again." I thought to myself. It was almost time. So I stood up and I was about to leave. Suddenly a small boy came to me and gave me a paper. "Follow the instructions given by the boy." was written on that paper.What kind of trap is this? I asked the boy who given him this. He just kept saying "follow me" for my every question. Then Yoshi Hyung came to me said to follow the little boy. I was so confused why he asked me to follow. Knowing yoshi hyung I believed there would be nothing wrong. I just followed the little boy.

Doyoung's POV :

It was 5.30 pm I so tired and I wanted a coffee to boost myself. I was with Junkyu hyung. I asked him whether he would accompany me. And surprisingly he accepted to come with me. Don't know why but luck was on my side today. We were walking, the cold breeze touching my skin and the couple walking beside me reminded me my college crush, for everyone it might probably be senior or classmate but in my case it was my junior. I was introverted person and I never dared to talk to him. I heard he rejected many people in the college. I didn't want to hurt myself . But I remember I would daily check his presence. During lunch breaks I used to sit in such a place that he could never notice me and I could clearly see him.