15. Reunited [last part]

Here comes the last part of the story. If you have not upvoted and commented till now then please leave a comment at least on this part.

Happy Reading!

The newly married couple reached Malhotra Mansion...the bride was taken to Ahaan's room and she was waiting for Ahaan...

Ahaan was talking on phone n then he was moving towards his room...but Savitri stopped him and she gave a gift to Ahaan...

Sa: ye le beta...

A: ye kya hai maa...

Sa: ye bahu ka jab tu ghungat hatayega toh use mudikhayi ke taur par dedena...

A: toh aap dedona maa...

Sa: hum log to kal denge hi beta...lekin jab tak tu uska mudikhayi nhi dedeta tab tak hum nhi de sakte...aur tab tak vo apna chehra dhak kr hi rakhegi...

Then Ahaan goes inside the room...

Vo room lock krta hai to bride thoda sa darr jaati hai...

A: hey don't worry...main hi hu...

Then he moved towards her and sat near her...

A: akriti tumne mujpar bharosa krke mujse shaadi krne ka decision liya...so I promise you that I will never let you down...abhi hum dono ko ek dusre ke saath comfortable hone mein thoda waqt to lagega but I will try to give my best after all you have given a chance to me even after knowing about my past(he remembered ishqi)...let's just have a fresh start...

There was complete silence...then slowly ahaan started removing her veil n finally saw her with vermillion and nupital chain of his name on her head and neck....

On the other side, the rest of the Malhotras were chilling with each other...

S: finally bhai ki shaadi ho gyi...kitna khush honge vo...

K: are main to unke reaction ka wait kr raha hu...

V: Bichare ko shock aur surprise saath mein milega...main toh soch raha hu ki vo pagal na ho jaaye...

Sa: bahut taang khich rahe hai mere bete ki aap log...

They were giggling...

In Ahaan's room,

Ahaan stood up with a shock seeing her...

A:ish..ishqi tum yaha kya kr rahi ho...

Yes the bride was ishqi...she stood up...

I: ab shaadi ke baad biwiya apne pati ke kamre mein hi rahengina...

A: Ek sec...meri shaadi toh akriti se hui hai...

I: akriti ki shakal aapne ek bhi baar dekha hai kya...

He was just silent...usse toh jaise kuch samaj nhi aa raha tha...he was having mixed emotions...

I: aapne toh naahi apni hone wali dulhan ki tasveer dekhi aur naahi thik se wedding card padha...
She then goes near the table and opens the drower and takes out a cover and wedding card and gives it to him...he got ishqi 's photo from that cover and he reads "Ahaan weds Ishqi " on the wedding card...

A smile came on his face but he was still confused...

A(serious tone): lekin tum to hamesha ke liye America jaa rahi thi...aur tum khud chahti thi ki hum alag ho jaaye aur jab mujse durr thi tab tum khush thi...phir...

He saw tears flowing from her eyes...he went near her n started wiping her tears...

A: hey...tum rone q lagi...