3. Memory Loss

Ahaan ko to kuch samaj nhi aa raha tha ki akhir ye sab kya ho raha hai...kya hua tha uske America jaane ke baad...phir vo car start krke ghar ke liye nikal gaya...

On the other side, Kartik, Sonu,Veer,Savitri were going to home in the car...

S: aaj toh papa maza aa gaya Oberois ke yaha jakar...

K:ye to tune sahi bola chipkali...sabse jyada maza toh Ishqi se milkar aaya

Sa: Veer vaise Vikram bhaisaab ki toh ek hi ladki thina Natasha phir Ishqi
matlab...

V: tumhe bataya toh tha pehle uske baare mein bhul gyi tum

S: Kya Ishqi Vikram uncle ki beti nhi hai

V: nhi beta lekin vo usse apni sagi beti jaisa hi pyaar krta hai aur Natasha ke liye toh Ishqi uski jaan hai...karib ek saal pehle ki baat hai...Vikram aur Natasha ek party se laut rahe the tabhi ek ladki unki car se aa takrayi...vo aur koi nhi Ishqi hi thi...vo log use hospital lekar gye toh pata chala ki uske saath kisine jabardasti krne ki koshish ki hai aur use rod se bhi sar par maara tha...aur phir uss accident se bhi use nuksaan pahucha jiske karan chot uske brain ke hisse par lag chuki hai jisse vo apna past bhul gyi aur uski mental condition ek chote bacche ki tarah ho gyi... Ishqi ko hosh aaya toh chilla rahi thi aur uske mu se Natasha ke liye ek hi word nikla DI...uss pal se Natasha ne use apni behen Maan liya...Dr ne unhe bola tha ki vo kuch past events Ishqi ko yaad krva sakte hai thode thode time par jisse vo normal ho sakti hai...pichle ek Saal se vo log try kr rahe hai but unhe uski pichli zindagi ke baare mein kuch pata nhi jisse vo khudko helpless feel kr rahe hai...
Ek aur baat Vikram aur Natasha se koi bhi tum log mein se Ishqi ke behavior ke baare mein aur uski pehchan ke baare mein nhi puchega...

After listening to everything, tears were formed in the eyes of the trio...

Sa: itni masum si bacchi ke saath itna sab kuch hua

S: maa...muje to uska khilkhilata hua chehra hi yaad aa raha hai

K: kitna bura huana uske saath

V: ab pls tum log mat ro...hume khush rehna chahiye ki uss bacchi ko ek Accha parivar mil gaya hai jo usse bht pyaar krta hai...

They too reached home and went to their rooms...

Here, Ahaan was drinking beer in his room...he was having a photo of Ishqi in his hand n he was crying...

A: Q kiya tha tumne aisa Ishqi...kitna khush the hum dono...sab kuch barbaad krdiya tumne ek saal pehle...aur ab mili bhi ho toh aise...tumhe to mera naam tak yaad nhi raha...kya hua tha tumhare saath...

He closed his eyes...he remembered her smiling face and slept...

The next day, he got up and went to his office very early so no one could talk to him...there he called someone...

A: Mujhe Aryan Sinha ka pata chahiye..shaam tak ka time de raha hu...

Till evening he got his address...

The next day he went to meet Aryan...when he knocked on the door a lady opened the door..

Lady: Ji aap kon

A: I want to meet Aryan...aap kon

Lady: I'm his wife...aap Aryan ko kaise jaante hai.

He was shocked after listening this
A: Main uska college friend

Lady: aaiye baithiye main Aryan ko bulati hu...

Stay tuned for next part...

Full English Translation

Ahaan was unable to understand what was happening. What had happened after he went to America? He started his car and headed home.

On the other side, Kartik, Sonu, Veer, and Savitri were on their way home in the car.

Sonu: "Today was so much fun at the Oberois' place..."

Kartik: "You're right, Sonu. The most fun was meeting Ishqi."

Savitri: "Veer, Vikram and Natasha had only one daughter, Natasha, then Ishqi... What does it mean?"

Veer: "I told you about her before but you forgot. Ishqi isn't Vikram 's daughter. But he loves her like his own daughter, and for Natasha, Ishqi is her life. About a year ago... Vikram and Natasha were returning from a party when a girl bumped into their car... and that girl was Ishqi. They took her to the hospital and found out that someone had tried to force themselves on her and even hit her head with a rod... and she suffered brain damage from the accident, which caused her to forget her past and her mental condition became childlike. When Ishqi regained consciousness, she was screaming, and the only word she uttered was 'DI' for Natasha... From that moment, Natasha accepted her as her sister... The doctor said that by reminding Ishqi of some past events, she could gradually become normal again... They have been trying for the past year, but they don't know anything about her past life, which makes them feel helpless... Another thing, none of you should ask Vikram and Natasha about Ishqi's behavior or her identity..."

After listening to everything, tears formed in the eyes of the trio...

Savitri: "So much happened to such an innocent girl..."

Sonu: "Mom, I can only remember her laughing face..."

Kartik: "It's so awful what happened to her."

Veer: "Now, please don't cry... We should be happy that the girl has found a good family that loves her..."

They reached home and went to their rooms...

Meanwhile, Ahaan was drinking beer in his room, holding a photo of Ishqi in his hand, and crying...

A: "Why did you do this, Ishqi... we were so happy... You ruined everything a year ago... and now even if we've met, it's like this... you don't even remember my name... what happened to you..."

He closed his eyes... remembering her smiling face, he fell asleep...

The next day, he woke up early and went to his office so that no one could talk to him... there, he called someone...

A: "I want to know Aryan Sinha's whereabouts... I'm giving you until evening..."

By evening, he got his address...

The next day, he went to meet Aryan... when he knocked on the door, a lady opened it...

Lady: "Yes, who are you?"

A: "I want to meet Aryan... who are you?"

Lady: "I'm his wife... how do you know Aryan?"

He was shocked after hearing this...

A: "I'm his college friend."

Lady: "Please come in, I'll call Aryan..."

Stay tuned for the next part...