~23~

Namjoon POV

I have come this far with the lies I have told and given to my brothers, and it is time for me to make things right for everyone. Especially Taehyung, he suffered a lot and could never catch a break. In case something ever happens to me I decided to write a letter to each and everyone of them and one for them to read together. My inheritance as well, they deserve it, and I know it is not enough to fix the damages I emotionally had done but I rather know that I did the right thing and held myself accountable.

I went ahead and gave a call to Taeyong but somehow he hasn't been answering his phone.

"Hello? Taeyong?" I said I was concerned.

"H-Hyung.." He said as he was gasping for air and the sound of him spitting out blood.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I said getting up from my chair. He sounded as if he was in trouble and could not breathe. As Taeyong was about to speak his voice sounded in pain as he was being beaten..

"D..don't come he-" he said as he faded away when a strange man answered for him on his side. "Kim Namjoon?" The familiar voice talked to me informally. "YOU BASTARD, WHERE ARE YOU" I said yelling, grabbing my keys.

"It's quite so sad and heart breaking that I have to kill my hyung over your pathetic ass." He said laughing as I had him once more kicking Taeyong again. "YA Jeong Yun-o you son of a bitch!" I said speeding not knowing where to go.

"DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME BY THAT NAME! IF YOU CARE ABOUT THIS BETRAYING BACKSTABBING LITTLE BITCH COME HERE WITH TAEHYUNG NOW. I'LL SEND YOU THE ADDRESS!" Jaeyun said as he hung up the phone. I sped as fast as I could until I received another call but it was from Jimin.

"Hyung...it's me Jimin.." He said in a weak voice, "Jimin! WHERE ARE YOU" As I drove, I received a text from Jaeyun, "It's either you chose to come here for Taeyong, or your little brother."

"Where are you!!!" I said speeding. "Wonho's old hideout, Lee Joo-won... she went to get food and I managed to get the phone, please come." He said scared, "What? I thought she ran? Is Jungkook with you??" I said heading to Wonho's place.

" He's sick, he has been asleep for 2 days, I managed to calm him but I'm running out of time, they are planning something big and we need to be prepared for the worst.." Fuck I need to save them and Taeyong, I have no choice but to call one of the guys to come get them. "Jimin, listen to me...everyone else is in danger, You need to figure out how to get out of there and in the meantime I will send Hoseok to get you." I said speeding.

"Ok, please hurry..." As he hung up the phone I immediately called Hoseok, "Hoseok, Jimin, I found him.. He called me. They are at Wonho's. Please get Taehyung and get them before Joo-won.." I said as I hung up and headed to Jaehyun.

Taehyung POV

"Taehyung, it was Namjoon, he found them, they are at Wonho's, he told us to go get them, he has an urgence." I said running towards with my keys, "LET'S GO!!" He said as he ran to the door to the car and we sped away.

We finally got to the hideout until we saw Joo-won arriving with Wonho arguing.

"Why are you here??" She said, stopping him from entering his place."To get some of my stuff, why are you being weird?" He said, moving her away. "I CAN'T LET YOU" She said as she tried to hit him on the back with a brick but missed. Wonho grabbed her by her hair and threw her to the ground.

"WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE WITH ME, AND NOW YOU'RE UP TO SOMETHING, MOVE OUT" He said and barged in to his garage to see nothing in the garage.

"SHIT" she said, looking for the guys until she saw Jimin carrying Jungkook coming our way. "What the fuck is goin-" Wonho said as he saw them and us trying to leave. "YOU!" As he charged towards Hoseok trying to help them in the car.

"HURRY" I said and pushed them and got to the car and sped away.

"I am so glad you guys are safe!!!!" Hoseok said as he hugged them, Jimin and Jungkook looked pale and Jimin looked like he was about to faint. "JIMIN!" Hoseok said as he grabbed him.

"I wasted the energy I had left in me to take Jungkook out and get him in the car" He said and fainted. What's wrong with them, they look like they haven't been eating.

Namjoon POV

I got to Jaehyun until I noticed Taeyong looked perfectly fine, wait this is a trap.

"Sorry hyung... I have a life to protect." He said as he knocked me out and his guys carried me in.