~24~

Namjoons POV

Namjoon's eyes widened in disbelief, a mixture of shock and betrayal coursing through his veins. "Taeyong? What is going on here?"

Taeyong's laughter cut through the tension, each note like a blade to Namjoon's heart. "Oh, Namjoon, you really thought you could save me? How naive."

Jaehyun's grin was unsettling, his eyes gleaming with a malicious glint. "Welcome to our little gathering, Namjoon. It seems you've walked right into our trap."

Namjoon's fists clenched, his mind racing to make sense of the situation. His friend of seven years, Taeyong, was aligned with Jaehyun, the man who had caused them so much pain. It was a betrayal that struck him deeper than any physical blow.

"Taeyong, tell me this is some kind of sick joke," Namjoon's voice trembled with a mix of anger and hurt.

Taeyong's expression remained cold, void of the warmth and camaraderie they had shared for years. "Jae offered me a way out of this miserable life, Namjoon. A chance for power, for control."

Namjoon's heart pounded, his emotions a whirlwind of confusion and disbelief. But amidst the chaos, he knew he couldn't reveal the secret that had haunted him for years – the truth about Ha-na's death, the reason behind the web of lies he had spun to protect everyone, including Taeyong.

Jaehyun's gaze was calculating, his smile unnerving. "There's something you're not telling us, Namjoon. Something about Ha-na's death."

Namjoon's breath hitched, a mixture of fear and guilt tightening its grip on his heart. The memory of Ha-na, the love they had shared, and the events that followed – it was a heavy burden he had carried in secret, afraid of the consequences if the truth came out.

A nod from Jaehyun set his goons into motion, closing in on Namjoon with menacing intent. The pain of their blows was overwhelming, but Namjoon clung to his secret, determined to protect the fragile truth that had caused so much chaos.

As the blows continued to rain down on him, Namjoon's mind raced. He knew he had caused the unraveling of their lives, the danger that now surrounded them. And as Jaehyung's voice cut through the chaos, demanding answers about Ha-na's death, Namjoon's resolve hardened.

Through the pain, through the betrayal, Namjoon held onto the secret, the truth that had driven him to desperate lengths. As the shadows of their past closed in, he knew that revealing the truth was the only way to find redemption, to mend the shattered bonds of friendship, and to finally bring an end to the cycle of lies and deception that had plagued them for far too long.

As Namjoon prepared to reveal the truth about his beloved's death, the tense atmosphere was suddenly disrupted by the arrival of unexpected allies – Jimin and Jungkook. Their resolute voices cut through the tension, serving as a beacon of hope. "Leave him alone, Jaehyung," they declared, standing staunchly in front of Namjoon. Namjoon's gaze lifted, his heart swelling with gratitude as he beheld his two younger brothers.

Jaehyun's expression shifted, the odds no longer heavily stacked in his favor. "Three of you against seven of us," he retorted, readying himself with a bat in hand. The scene shifted as Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, and Taehyung walked up, solidarity emanating from their united front. "Make it 7 vs 7," Yoongi proclaimed firmly. Namjoon's brothers had rallied to his defense.

As Jaehyun advanced, a menacing glint in his eyes, Namjoon was quick to stand up, positioning himself in front of his brothers. "Hold on!" he exclaimed, a determined fire in his voice. "If you want the entire truth, I'm ready to tell you." He faced the looming confrontation head-on.

"Jungkook, you deserve to know about Jackie and Ha-na," Namjoon addressed his younger brother, acknowledging the weight of the information he was about to share.

"Who's Ha-na?" Yoongi's voice held a note of confusion.

Namjoon's gaze held a mixture of sadness and affection. "She was the love of my life," he revealed, baring his soul to those around him.

Jaehyung's response was immediate, clenching his fists in a mixture of emotions. "Mine too," he declared, his words resonating with a fierce intensity.

The tension escalated as Do-young attempted to approach Jaehyung with anger, but was halted by Jungwoo's intervention. Meanwhile, Jungkook delivered a gut-wrenching punch to Jaeyhun's face, prompting him to collapse to the ground.

Amidst the chaos, Namjoon continued to speak, his voice heavy with guilt and sorrow. "Jungkook...Doyoung....look Taeyong, and I were bullies, but we never stooped so low as to harm innocent women."

His confession hung in the air, a truth that carried an immense burden. Namjoon pressed forward, revealing the darkest corners of his past. "For the love of God, I admit it, I killed her for Ha-na. I believed she was the girl I caught you with – cheating on Ha-na," Jaehyun admitted, his anger palpable.

"It was you?" Do-young's voice was laced with disbelief, his emotions boiling over but was interupted when Yuta held him back for loyalty to his friend.

Jungkook confronted Jaeyhun, delivering a powerful punch that sent him crashing to the ground, the impact of the blow echoing in the room.

Namjoon's voice quivered as he recounted the painful revelation. "And Ha-na's death was due to cardiac arrest. I never hurt her, never caused her harm. She didn't want her illness known. I respected her wishes."

The room fell into stunned silence, absorbing the revelation. But Jaehyun's reaction was one of denial. "You're lying!" he challenged, his anger undiminished.

"You were my brother," Namjoon's voice wavered, a sense of loss lingering beneath his words. "But your toxic influence led me to resent her, you, and even myself."

Namjoon's tears flowed freely, his emotions unleashed. "Because of you, Jaehyun, I vowed to shield my heart from ever being broken again. But I never intended for her to suffer a heart attack after we broke up, you not accepting her love to me and me to her I felt like I don't deserve of love"

As the weight of his confession hung heavy in the air, Namjoon revealed the depths of his pain and guilt. But as his tale reached its climax, a new figure emerged – Joo-won, their presence revealed by Jaehyun. The unfolding drama continued as tensions escalated, and the truth behind her actions came to light.

"You deserve nothing." Jaehyung stood up.

Namjoon's brothers united against Joo-won who was creeping in the background, and the unfolding chaos gave way to confrontation. As the fight erupted around them, Namjoon and Jaehyun faced each other in the midst of the turmoil, their eyes locked in a battle of emotions and understanding. The moment was charged with the weight of their shared history, the revelations that had torn their worlds apart, and the possibility of redemption hanging in the balance.