41. Why Did I Do That?

I was getting ready for the Hype party, dancing around my bathroom as I did my hair and makeup. I was drinking vodka straight out of the bottle.

Why did I do that?

I heard a knock on my bathroom door, calling out for whoever it was to come in. I look in the reflection as the door opened. The curly haired boy stood in the doorway, staring me up and down. I was wearing a tight, short leather dress that hugged my body perfectly with some thigh-high black boots.
"Wow." He smirked, his eyes lingering over my ass.
"Hey none of that tonight." I laughed, spinning on my heel to face him. "Back to incognito mode again, remember?" 
"Don't worry, I'll be a good boy." He laughed back, his foot closed the door as his hands met my hips. He leaned forward before pressing his lips against mine. "But God it's going to be hard."

"YO SAMMY!" An Australian accent called into the room. Vinnie moved away from me, opening the door again. "It's shots time, baby."
"On my way!" I called back, giving Vinnie a smile before walking passed him, taking my vodka with me. I made it to the stairway, already feeling myself walking shakily. I looked out at the crowd of people, already dancing and drinking in the living room. I followed Jowsey to the kitchen, where he had laid out a line of shots for us. He gave me a small hug as I walked over to him. "What do we have chef?"
"We have... four shots of various alcohols that I could find around the room. Ready to try them?" He asked.

I definitely shouldn't have.

"Hell yeah, then we should do a row of vodka shots." I laughed, picking up my first shot.
"If you insist." He smiled back, picking up one as well. We downed the shots in a matter of moments. Tequila, whiskey, fireball, wet pussy. Then I refilled the 8 cups from my vodka bottle. 

Why did I do that?

 "Woo! I wanna dance!" I laughed after the last shot, leaving the kitchen and moving into the over-crowded living room. I moved my hips to the music, running my fingers through my hair as I sang to the music. When I looked around the room, my eyes met Vinnie's. He was standing over on the side of the room, chatting with Avani and Anthony. I felt a pair of hands meet my hips, noticing Vinnie's smile drop which made Avani look over at me. 

Fuck. 

Whoever was behind me started to grind against my ass. How do I get out of this? I thought, overly aware that I was being watched. I looked over my shoulder, meeting the face of the person. "Tony?" I asked out loud, since when did he start getting invited to these things again? 
"Hey gorgeous, I didn't even realise it was you." He laughed, pulling at my hips back against him. I had met him the first time I came to LA, but hadn't seen him since.
"I... uh... I need a drink." I replied pushing away from him.

I couldn't have said anything else? Really?

"Oh I'll come with you." He smiled and I nodded awkwardly.
"Okay, I can't stop you." I replied, running my fingers through my hair. 

But why didn't I try?

When we got to the kitchen, his hand grabbed onto my wrist. 
"Hey, wanna do something fun?" He asked, his eyes wide.
"What do you mean?" I asked back, stumbling before my shoulder met the wall.
"What if I make you a drink, and you have to guess what I make." He laughed, I paused for a moment before nodding.
"Uh okay sure." I laughed back, staying leaning against the wall. It was a few minutes later when he returned. 
"Okay, it's really strong but you have to drink the whole thing. Trust me it'll knock your socks off." He smirked, handing the cup to me. I didn't even notice that he hadn't had grabbed himself a drink. 
"Alright." I shook my head as I laughed, starting to take a drink. When I was about to bring the cup down, I felt Tony start to push it back up.
"Come on, have a go! Down it." He laughed and I nodded, proceeding to drink the rest of the drink.

Why did I do that?

"Huh it was alright. What was it?" I asked, placing the cup down.
"I'll tell you, but you have to come with me first." He smirked, turning and starting to walk away. Why did I follow him? WHY DID I DO THAT? We walked back up the stairs and through the hallway before he opened my bedroom door. "This is yours right?" He asked as I walked into the room.
"Yeah but why..." I asked before I heard the door close, feeling him push me towards the bed. I rolled over onto my back as my brow furrowed, suddenly feeling myself get incredibly groggy. "Tony what was in that drink?"
"Shut up." He groaned as he pulled down his pants, watching his member leave his pants. He leant over me, pressing his lips to my neck as his hands held my wrists against the bed.
"Tony what are you doing? Stop." I groaned, feeling his hands grip tighter at me.
"Come on Sam, I heard you were easy. Show me how easy you can be." He smirked, one of his hands, lifting my dress above my hips. Of course I was going commando tonight. I felty his fingers rub at my entrance. I shut my eyes as my free hand sloppily pushed against his chest.
"Stop it. I don't want..." I started before I felt him push into me, his member thrusting in and out of me.
"Fuck Sam, you're so tight." He groaned as I felt my eyes water. I continued to try and push him away from me. "You're so tight and so fucking hot oh my God. I've wanted to do this since I met you two years ago." 
"Tony... Tony stop please." I tried harder, feeling him push into me harder and slower. It's nearly over Sam, just push through. He thrusted in one last time, before moving out of me. I felt my body relax as a tear fell down my cheek.

Then the door to the room opened.

My read rolled to the side, it was all I could do in my state. A puffing Vinnie standing in the doorway. 
"V... Vin.." I tried to say as my hands reached for my dress. Tony started to laugh.
"You know, your girlfriend's as good in bed as they all say she is." He laughed as he walked past Vinnie, leaving the two of us in the room. I pushed myself onto my elbows, I looked up at Vinnie. His eyes were filled with pain.
"Vinnie, let me exp..." I started before he turned around, leaving my room instantly. "Vinnie wait!" I tried to make my way to my feet, but I couldn't put any weight on my legs. Falling instantly as everything went black.