30. My God

I got back to Hype after my breakfast with Avani and Riley, getting dressed for Vinnie's photo shoot. I dressed in a white top with some blue denim jeans (scroll for pics), throwing my hair into a messy ponytail and applying some makeup. When I was finished getting dressed, I made my way over to Larry's room, kicking the door open and walking over to sit on his bed next to him.
"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked and I shrugged.
"I'm waiting for Vin to come pick me up. What the fuck are you doing?" I asked back as he looked me up and down.
"I'm trying to relax, God. But also, you look so good right now." He stated, forcing a smile onto my face.
"Thanks Larry." I smiled, "Do you want to take some pics of me for the gram?"
"Only if you give me photo creds." He smirked as we climbed out of the bed.
"Of course, now come on." I laughed, making him follow me downstairs and outside to the backyard.
"Go here, the leaves will be a cute background." He ordered, pointing to the hedge that surrounded the yard. I walked in front of him standing there, smiling for the camera. "Girl this is no family photo, do a pose."
"Like what?" I asked, "I'm still new to this influencer lifestyle."
"You get more than one million likes on every photo. Shut the fuck up." He ordered before showing me a pose to copy, so I did. "Okay now turn around and show me from the back."

--
Instagram

--Instagram

1,392,198 likessamjones photos by Larray

1,392,198 likes
samjones photos by Larray

23,198 comments
Larray SHE SO CUTE (but the photographer made u look great)
-> samjones oh yeah, it was all u bby

vinniehacker ok queen
-> samjones lmao y u so weird

user8 Everyone say it with me... BASIC
-> user5 fr like leave
-> user9 get off the fucking app. Gawd
-> user2 why does she even live in the hh. ugh i hate her

kiocyrrr put on some clothes
-> samjones I don't have any. can I borrow some?? 
-> kiocyrrr no. ew. (ly tho)

avani YES YES YES YES. She did that.

user2 ur so stunning!!! fr tho i want to be u
-> samjones tysm xx