[4] Revealed.

Dajana's POV:

It's been a few hours since I left the store, not changing my shoes. They're comfortable, plus getting new shoes are expensive as hell. I sigh as I sink in the chair, reading the multiverse news. The headlines were 'THE FORMER PROTECTOR OF WORLDS BACK?!' okay, who wrote this too-detailed newspaper? I noticed a doodle at the end of the newspaper; sincerely, Dream and Nightmare. I stared at the doodle dumbfounded, blinking while doing so. Okay, the DreamTale brothers?! That's next level, I know Nightmare hates Dream and his positivity but working together? A whole 'nother world possibly. I cough and placed the newspaper on the coffee table near me, before sinking in the puddle of thoughts. How can I rescue Bill? Where is he captured at? First things first, I need to know how the [FUNK]- What?

"Heya broski! Don'cha pretend like ya don't know me."

I jolted up, almost punching the certain skeleton whom censored the swear word. I looked at him, unsure.

"How did you find me?"

I asked the skeleton whom his glasses changed to a HUH?

"How did you find me."

I demandingly asked. The skeleton didn't get angry, except he just laughed.

"Okay, okay. I can sense your teensy weensy aura your emitting ever since you left Horrortale for this AU."

And so, he went on and on to explain everything. Where Bill was kidnapped since I demanded it out on the skeleton and.. he was quite easy to get into. A small furry monster jumped on Fresh's lap, and it's..

"It's a furby if you can't remember bro!"

He explained.

I think I'm gonna have a long day with his skeleton..

BILL's POV:

I feel like I'm in hell, but hell is worse than this, what even is hell?- okay stop.

"It'd be appreciated if you tell us who that person is."

"It's y/n."

I say, trying to stifle a laugh. These idiots don't know Ink by their name, y/n. I grin while the others were trying to process what I had said, I just ended up laughing.

"THEIR NAME IS DAJANA, BILL."

Blue properly told me, I rolled my pupils as I sigh in frustration. Dajana.. huh. Weird name y/n, but better be careful if you wanna use that name. Some idiots here know your temporarily placed name. I sighed loudly, the others facepalming themselves because they can't get the information from me.

"Is there any offers to open your mouth?"

"Yeah."

"Alright what is it?"

"Bring Dajana here."

They were dumbfounded, chatters filled the cell as I angrily glared at the young skeleton.

"And where are they?"