Chapter 21

On Saturday morning, I find Anthony already seated in the jet. I'm not going to lie, I contemplated flying commercial this morning due to Anthony's asshole behavior that night, but Anthony's jet is much more comfortable. Sebastian had still been awake when I went to our room that night, and he apologized for snapping at me. After that, we talked about our respective days until I started a pillow fight. If I couldn't hit the elder Crosswalk, I could settle for hitting the younger one with a pillow.

I look at Anthony's pissed face and smirk. I was late on purpose. I decide to sit in a different row from him. It's better for me that way. When I go to sit in the aisle beside him, my heel snags on a bump in the carpet and I catch hold of Anthony's arm rests before I fall and embarrass myself. God knows I've done it enough in front of this man.

When I look up, my face is mere inches from his. He remains as still as a statue as usual. Sometimes, I wonder if he really groped my breasts that day or if it was just my imagination.

I decide not to make a fool of myself like last night and move away from him. My self respect is still bruised from yesterday and I could do without a repeat.

I sit in my seat and immediately take out my laptop. I don't need his scent distracting me.

"What are you going to do in Chicago?"

I look at Anthony and find him glaring at me.

"Work." I reply evasively and go back to doing my 'work'.

"A specific answer was what I wanted to hear."

"Well, you don't always hear what you want to Tony."

I hear muted footsteps and look up to find him pouring himself some water.

The flight attendant who I tried to cheer up last time rushes over to him and tries to take the bottle. He simply shakes his head in her direction and brings the glass of water back to his seat.

I look at him, waiting to see what he'll do. He takes out something from his suit pocket and rips it open.

He suddenly looks at me and I raise my brows at him. He drops something in the glass of water and I realize it's an antacid.

I open my mouth to say something snarky to him, but he beats me to it.

"If you look away from my eyes, you'll suck my dick, if I look away from your eyes, I'll lick your pussy. The time is till the antacid dissolves."

My mouth opens in disbelief. I scoff at him.
"Are you kidding me right now?" I ask even though my center liquefies.

"Does it look like I am? Come on, time's running out."

"Where's your so called 'control' gone now? What happened to stop throwing yourself at me?" I air quote his words back to him.

He purses his lips. "My dick is extremely painful and it's because of you." My mouth opens in surprise at his honesty. That shouldn't make me feel proud of myself, though. Nonetheless, I decide to accept his challenge.

"Alright, I'll do it."

He nods and throws another antacid into the glass since the previous one dissolved.

I gear myself up and look into his eyes. As much as I don't want to admit it, they're beautiful. Hazel with flecks of green. His face is neutral most of the time, but his eyes give him away.

"Stop doing that." He says.

"Doing what?"

"Reading me."

"Why? Scared I won't like what I find?" I goad him.

He scoffs. "Since when do I give a damn about someone else's opinion? Never."

I narrow my eyes at that.

"The antacid dissolved."

He breaks eye contact to look at the antacid and I yell.

"I won!"

I thought he'd be mad, but he laughs. It's the first time I've heard the sound and I love it. It's genuine laughter, caused by me.

"Rookie move Charlotte."

"Rookie mistake Anthony."

I spread my legs and say with a sly smirk.
"On your knees, slave."

His nostrils flare and his eyes darken. His eyes go between my legs and I'm sure he can see my red lace panties through the opening in my skirt. I immediately close my legs and clear my throat when my face starts heating up.

"That was a joke."

"So your cunt isn't dripping for me?"

"N-no."

"Then it won't be a problem if I check."

I shrug. "You'll find me as dry as the Sahara Desert."

He actually gets up from his seat and looms over me. I crane my neck to get a better look at his face. I maintain a neutral expression, hoping he doesn't actually catch my bluff.

To my dismay, he places one of his hands on my armrest and dips another hand into the waistband of my panties. His eyes close as his finger swipes my slit and I shudder.

His hand is out just as quick as it went and he holds his finger up for me to see. I can't even look into his eyes.

He rubs his thumb and forefinger and I can see the moisture there.

"Liar, Liar Charlotte." He tsks and wipes his fingers to my skirt. What a dick.

He goes back to his seat and gets on his laptop, as if nothing had happened. Alright, two can play that game.

"Don't look so disappointed. I'll lick your pussy after we land. Wouldn't want anyone seeing that cunt on display now, would we?"

I shake my head, at a loss for words. Partly from his dirty mouth and partly from shock and arousal.

We land soon and Anthony urges me to get down first. A shiver goes through me as I pass him.

There's a car waiting for us. A black Bentley. The driver holds the door open for us as we get in.