Headaches and hangovers

I wake up, my heads pounding. I look around and see all the boys and Haley completely passed out in various positions. Haley was on the kitchen floor propped up against the fridge with a pile of puke sitting in her lap and a empty vodka shoulder in her hand. Eli was lying face down on the floor literally not moving at all. Josh was asleep on the couch and Ryan was casually standing sipping a cup of tea in the kitchen. I don't see rob, which was odd but then I become aware of my positioning- I was lying sideways on one of the couches but I feel some weight around my waist. I look down to see robs arm draped across my waist and I feel his warm breath against my neck.I feel weird but oddly safe in his embrace, I look up to see josh stirring in his sleep on the couch opposite us. He slowly opens his eyes and when he sees us his eyes widen and then winks at me seeing as rob was still asleep. I slowly remove robs arm and get up being careful not to wake him. I look down to see that my uniform is not looking the most presentable. My tie was somewhere across the room, my shirt was halfway unbuttoned my skirt was gone but thankfully I was unable to find a clean school shirt the day before so I had ended up borrowing one of Ryan's so it went down to a little bit higher then halfway down my thigh,

I slightly stumble into the kitchen and pop on the kettle. I lean against the sink beside Ryan. " hey Leah?" Ryan questions. I nod, my head hurting to much to respond. " is there something going on between you and rob? Like I don't mind I just want to know". My head turns towards the door as rob walks in oblivious to the question that was asked. "Morning" he says while looking me up and down he smirks but says nothing. I go over and wake Haley, she slowly opened her eyes but quickly closes then again. "Em Ryan could you carry Haley upstairs to my bed I think she needs to get some proper sleep please" I ask kindly. He nods and picks Haley up bridal style as she groans.One thing I have always loved about Ryan was how caring he was, all though we have a few conflicts I know he's has and always will be there for me and my friends.

I make myself and Rob a cup of tea. I begin to rummage in one of the drawers. " what are you looking for darling?" Rob questions. "Ryan usually keeps cigs here"I choose to not think to much about the nickname. He puts an arm around my shoulder and I spot the half smoked cig in his hand, I giggle and take it, placing it between my lips before taking my mug and running up the stairs. "Thanks Bobby!" I call out behind me.

I get to my room being careful not to wake Haley who was now passed out sprawled across my bed. I look in my vanity mirror, I see myself with Ryan's shirt, messy hair, smudged lipstick and Robs cigarette and can't help but think about how the tiktok girlies would eat this up. I brush my hair and remove my makeup. I find a sweater and shorts on the floor. I don't recognise the sweater but it looks large and comfy so I take it anyways. I change in my room not caring that Haley is in the room, we have known each other for years and she is kind off like the sister I have never had. I open my window and sit in the built in bench in-front of it. I slowly take draws from robs cigarette, the day was cold and crisp with a little rain but it didn't bother me. It was thankfully a Saturday so I had no where that I needed to be .I go wake Haley slowly now she's thankfully in a responsive state, I just know her head is killing her. "Hey babes are you alright? Let's go get you fixed up" I say trying to make her feel a bit better, I pass her some Advil and a glass of water. I head downstairs to give her sometime to call her brother and to get changed into something from my closet.

A/N: heyy! Sorry this chapter is kinda short but I hope you like it!! Im thinking of writing a one shot book (inhaler obvi) so check my page if u want to check it out. I'll probs update it more then this cuz I don't rlly know what to do w this story so if you have any suggestions let me know!
Lots of love L x💋
Word count : 820