Warm leather

A/N ok so I'm so so sorry for not updating in a fat while I've just been caught up in so many things, I don't know if anyone wants to keep reading this story but I thought I might aswell put out a new chapter and see how it goes. I'm not arsed to read the last chapters so if it doesn't properly match up I'm sorry. Also slight TW ⚠️ for this chapter.

After everyone was cleaned up we all sit at the table as Ryan makes us breakfast. As Ryan walks around with a plater full of a irish breakfast, everyone takes what they like. I take my lost mary out of my bra and put my head back- the relief , I grab a cup of black coffee. The rush that caffeine and nicotine gives me will get me through the day I think to myself. The boys have a gig today that they have asked me to go to, it's just a small one but usually we hit the clubs after so it should be fun and it is a Saturday after all.

"Nice sweater" Eli calls from the opposite side of the table with a smirk . "Oh sorry it was left on my bedroom floor and it looked warm" I call back. "No worries love" Eli Sighs. I look over at Rob expecting eye contact but his gaze is concentrated on Eli, I can't fully read his expression but I don't think it's a good one. We all discuss the plan for the night. " ok so Haley i don't think your fit for tonight seeing as it's a long one so I'll drop you home after breakfast"Ryan say's apologetically. She nods and rests her head on the table. This means it's just me and the boys which might not be the best as sometimes they get a bit out of control at these parties but I'm sure it'll be ok.

It was already 5 o'clock the gig starter at 7:30 meaning we had to be there by 6:30 to get ready, we'll for them to get ready while I do a bit of prinking (pre-drinking for anyone that doesn't know x) the gig finished at 9 meaning we should be able to get dinner then hit the clubs by 11. I run upstairs to get dressed for the night, we all decided  dress up seeing as the boys needed to look nice for performing anyways. I slip my tight little black dress on.
Looks like this + (or whatever you like)

I sit at my vanity and start to do my hair and makeup Something like this +

Something like this +

I sit at my vanity and start to do my hair and makeup Something like this +

All of sudden there's a knock on my door, "come in" I call. Rob walks into the doorway "wow, you look nice darling, they boys told me to tell you were leaving- are you sure you won't be cold?". "I think I'll be fine and I don't want to trek a coat into the club". He nods and we walk downstairs together.

The bar where the gig was on was only like a ten minute walk from our house and seeing as nobody would be able to drive home we thought walking was the best option. By the time we got to the end of the road I started to get goosebumps on my arms, the sun was setting and it was getting cold. Rob sees me and smirks "I told you it was cold darling but you didn't listen" i laugh back at him. He takes his big leather coat and places it on my shoulder, it covers the bottom of the my dress seeing as he's very tall. "Better?" He asks. I smile up to him and nod. I reach into the pocket of his coat and grab a cig. " you cheeky bastard" he says as I lit the end. " we can share it!" The last 5 minutes of the walk we're very enjoyable until we heard Eli call out. "Oh Leah I see you have a thing for fleecing guys clothes, first me- now Rob". I feel guilty about this morning but try not to think about it.

When we get to the venue a few of the boys fans where waiting there, they look shocked about the fact I'm wearing robs jacket . But we quickly hurry to the side door. When we get to the room the boys start getting ready. I sit with my legs up on the couch, with a vodka Diet Coke in hand. "Starting early love?" I hear Rob call as he switches his shirt. I see his bare stomach, he obviously wasn't ripped but I see the faint lines of abs before he covers them with his fresh shirt. I smirk and take a long sip of my drink. The quicker I get drunk the quicker the night gets fun I think to myself. As the boys are getting ready I check twitter. As soon as I open the app I see a few pictures of me, my jaw drops. "Rob. Come look at this" he hurries over as soon as he hears the worry in my voice.

I follow all the fan accounts to the boys mainly because it excites the fans when "Ryan McMahons sister " follows them- but I've never tried getting involved myself. So when I open twitter to many photos of me and Rob my anxiety peaks.

Robs pov
I look over at Leah's phone. The photos of us flood her screen. It disappoints me too see her upset but at the same time I can't help but be pissed off. First she came down to breakfast in Eli's sweater and now she's getting upset over some stupid pictures of us together. It makes me realise maybe the girl I've liked for so long doesn't like me back. The things I've put on the line for her because she's my best friends sister just to in turn be lead on. I feel the need to scream or say something because we have to be on in five and I know if I say something Ryan won't be happy.

I take the drink from her hand and down it before leaving the room. The fresh air of the corridor hits my face. I pace back and forward until I hear a door opening. I turn back and instead of the pretty face I was hoping for I was stood in-front if Ryan. "What the fuck was that man, I'll always be here for you but you can't treat my little sister like that I don't know what has been happening between you two but you can't just be all over her one minute then ghosting her the next when she needs you " he says in a strict tone which is shocking coming from Ryan. " shit your right will you tell the boys you have to warm up so I can talk to her for a sec?" . Ryan nods