Fuck the fans

* hey hey sorry i kinda forgot about this but i'm in a long flight! and will have a lot of travel to do so i think i might pick it up ! let me know what you'd think! love L xx( sorry if thinks don't mKe sense i didn't read over the last parts )

Robs pov
The boys leave the room all dressed for the show, some give me pissed off looks the others give a sympathetic smile which tells me what type of mood Leah is in. I slowly open the door to see Leah she gives me a smile but I can see some smudged mascara under her eyes and I can tell she's a bit upset. "Shouldn't you be warming up" she mutters at me coldly. I nod and leave, i thought she wouldn't be that much of a bitch and appreciate the fact I'm coming to apologise when in fact she was right I was meant to be warming up for a big show.

I step out onto the cold stage the smoke machine are going off,  are iconic pink and blue lights shine from behind, and the crowd goes wild whilst "release the beast" blares. I start playing the opening cords of " it won't always be like this" then Josh joins on the guitar, Ryan on the drums then finally Eli's crisp vocals. We play as usual and  the sets going good, we reach the midpoint of the set where we usually take a couple minutes break. All the boys rush of still pumped with adrenaline and dying for some water and to take a breather. I'm last to leave the stage but then I get an idea.

Leahs pov
I sit on the leather coach on my own as I hear the start of "it wont always be like this". The room vibrates as the sound of Roberts bass shake the room, it sends shivers down my spine. I think ti myself "I guess Rob was right about me being cold, I remember how safe I felt in his jacket, why did the fans have to fuck it up. Now Rob is so mad. I continue to drink as the set goes on. Scrolling through tiktok paying no real attention to the music because I've heard it all but mainly because I'm still upset from robs reaction. Soon enough the boys reach the midpoint of the show where they meet me backstage for some drinks and to relax for a few more before there wanted back on stage.

Soon enough the boys come bursting through the door- starting with Eli, then Ryan and finally Josh but still no sign of Rob. I pass the boys a few bears to settle the last of the nerves. I assumed Rob had just gone to the bathroom or something but then I hear a familiar voice coming from the stage. " to all of you who put up pictures of  Leah and I on twitter today could you please delete them, I love you all but you have to respect our boundaries- not just Leah and i but the whole band and crew. I'll see you all in about five minutes, I love you  everyone one of yous but don't fucking ever do that again". I turn to look at they boys but there all shocked as I am.

I run out to the wing and pull rob into a massive hug. I hear "aws" and "omgs" from the crowd. Realising they can see us I pull Rob deeper into the wings but just before we get out of there eyesight Robs calls to them " no pictures lads " I smile and pull him into a kiss. The kiss is soft but passionate as we both smile into it. My hands are draped over his shoulders as his hands grip tightly around my waist pulling me closer to him. We hear voices from behind us . We quickly separate and turn around but it's too late the whole band is standing there staring at us . I hurry my face in my hands as the boys grin at rob. "I called it " josh called out. "You better treat her right or your at if the band mate" Ryan jokes with a smile but i hint of seriousness in his voice.

Then the boys run back onto the stage. Rob has a massive grin on his face. I sit and watch from the wings, mainly staring at Rob, I can't believe that just happened I think to myself. I continue to down drinks as we still all planned on heading to the club after the show.

A/N hey hey sorry this was probs so shit I'm literally on the plane and am half asleep . I say this every time and then forget for literally months but I'll try to update! Plz give suggestions on where to go with this! Love you all hope u all enjoyed