A/N

*** ZERO FORMS OF BULLYING WILL BE TOLERATED ON THIS PAGE***

LGBTQ IS WELCOME!!!
PEOPLE OF ALL ETHNICITIES ARE WELCOME!!!
PEOPLE OF ALL BODY TYPES ARE JUST AS HUMAN AS OTHERS!!!

THIS ART IS MINE !!!! IF YOU WANT TO USE IT ASK MY PERMISION.

When reading fanfics I keep thinking to myself "oh it would be cool if ____ happened or ____ said ____" so now i've decided to take things into my own hands. Ok so i've always excelled at creative writing, but i've stuck to original pieces and if i'm being honest it can be difficult to come up with 100% original ideas. Ofc when writing for personal gain ie: compensation or for academics, it's generally not recommended to plagiarise and most of the time it's judging your creativity/brainstorming. But if I just want to write for a little bit of passing time, I think it's easier to write fanfiction. This is because all of your characters are pre-made for you and it's easier to focus on a plot.

Alright In my opinion I love to know a bit about the author whose work I'm reading so let me do a quick summary.

I was born female, but quite honestly I don't care how you refer to me as long as it's respectful.

My given name is Reine (I won't be sharing my middle/last names) similar to pronouns. I'm not going to harp on my name so call me whatever, again as long as it's polite.

interesting tidbits: I have slight heterochromia (dual coloured eyes) and I'm extremely flexible. Plus I'm missing a joint in my wrist so I can fold my hand flat against my forearm. (it freaks people out lmao) I have a type of photographic memory. If I read something a few times I can memorise it. I actually have the ability to recite harry potter word for word. It's a fun party trick. Speaking of tricks, I can fold a paper plane with my toes.

Currently I'm 15, I debated putting my age because sometimes that can deter readers who think an author might be too young. But fun fact if anyone reading has heard of chris colfer, he wrote the land of stories at 16. Which I find very inspiring.

This story is a fanfiction set in the universe of Rick Riordan All characters belong to him unless specifically said otherwise. I only own the plot. Rick Riordan also owns any mention of something in his books.

I should also probably put a trigger warning.

TRIGGER WARNING this story may include mentions of triggering topics such as; self harm, suicide, types of abuse, and other generally triggering topics. If you think you can't handle reading about such things there's no judgement in reading something else.

Story may also include gruesome descriptions of injuries. I will try to block these parts with a page break and a warning but if I forget and leave one in then I apologise but you are taking that risk when reading my story.

This story will include LQBTQ relationships if you have problems with that then just dont read it no ones forcing you to.

OK let me stop rambling ! enjoy the story KINGS, QUEENS, and IN-BETWEENS!!!! You are all loved and valid. I hope you have a good day and ENJOY!!